OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

ugly win...but i'll take it

tuukka coming through in the SO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

great win
pimp.gif

team has so much energy and emotions compared to last year.
addition by subtraction; I still HATE Jeff Carter
awesome win; how did no one give Read a chance before this year? unreal

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

yeah, I friggin love Read. nohomo
also love how Couturier feel to us as well.

I loved that pick; go back one summer and he was projected as the #1 overall in 2011 by everyone

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

eek.gif
@ the peg beating up on the caps

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

We're playing really well right now

Kane's scored twice, and Blake Wheeler FINALLY scored his first

I 100% believe that the team has tuned out Bruce Boudreau.  The players look disinterested and confused on both offense and their defensive assignments.  With the amount of talent that this team has, they should have COOKED the Jets.  If the team gets blown out at Toronto (which I think will happen), I gotta think that there will be a coaching change in the next couple of days.  Bruce knows his days are numbered.  Whoever the next coach is, they gotta be a disciplinarian off the bat. 

^ Agreed, one thing that has really stood out to me is the comments made by Boudreau about Oveckin. Boudreau said something along the lines of "Alex has done everything we ask from him, including putting in the effort in practice and the games." If he's only been asked to try hard in practice at this stage of his career, what does that say about him and how management has handled him? It's clear that the Caps are trying to be a more complete team, and that includes Ovie but it sounds like all he wants to do is score goals.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Could be worse. They could be the Ducks, who have 1 win in the past month.

Sucks man.  These last 2 nights have been very entertaining as far as rivalries go.   Scoring is your biggest deficit.  Need to get Perry and Ryan going. 

^Yep. Always fun to watch the Kings and Ducks play. Games are always tight and I don't hate the Kings nearly as much as the Wings and Sharks. An LA-ANA series would really be great for hockey. Not gonna happen this year though, unless we have a .620 win percentage the rest of the way.

mighty ducks > anahiem ducks

lubo hurt

ryan sucking

perry sucking

getzlaf sucking

fowler havin that 2nd year slump

about the only thing that team can count on night in and night out is teemu, the finnish flash does work

for some reason im always up late watchin LA/Anaheim games and both teams arent very fun to watch this year excluding Kopitar

ATFK...i hope you guys win tonight...even tho we're going for 8 well tonight down in the isle. but i will ALWAYS take a MTL loss
laugh.gif

What is with it with these Jets-Flyers games?
laugh.gif
It wasn't 9-8 but the Jets still win 6-4 and now have won 3 straight over 3 playoff teams.

Bryzgalov didn't start but he got booed when they showed him on the jumbotron and we started chanting his name at the end
laugh.gif

It's a home game for The Bruins at the Island. Half of the people there are Bruins fans! 
laugh.gif

The first goal that The Bruins got showed all of Seguin's strengths. Speed, defense, puck handling, vision, passing. Man, that was beautiful. 
eek.gif

DiPietro is terrible. Don't know what else to say. 

Congrats to Wheeler for scoring his first goal. He's probably not going to get another one anytime soon. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

eek.gif
@ the peg beating up on the caps

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I 100% believe that the team has tuned out Bruce Boudreau.  The players look disinterested and confused on both offense and their defensive assignments.  With the amount of talent that this team has, they should have COOKED the Jets.  If the team gets blown out at Toronto (which I think will happen), I gotta think that there will be a coaching change in the next couple of days.  Bruce knows his days are numbered.  Whoever the next coach is, they gotta be a disciplinarian off the bat. 

My dude, you should be putting $$ down on games.......I actually meant to reply to this and say there's NO chance the Caps lose to the Leafs tonight. 6-1 Leafs after 2 periods and Vokoun got the yank. I def agree something BIG needs to happen in order to get your squad out of this funk. Good thing you didn't end up wasting a trip to watch this travesty.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My dude, you should be putting $$ down on games.......I actually meant to reply to this and say there's NO chance the Caps lose to the Leafs tonight. 6-1 Leafs after 2 periods and Vokoun got the yank. I def agree something BIG needs to happen in order to get your squad out of this funk. Good thing you didn't end up wasting a trip to watch this travesty.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A change NEEDS to be made....

1)  Get rid of Boudreau

2)  Get rid of Semin/Schultz/Hamrlik

Hopefully it would be a change like the Pens made when they fired Therien and brought on Disco Dan. 

Whoever takes over the team is getting 2011 M5 w. engine problems....the talent is clearly there. 

Back
Top Bottom