OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

ANOTHER 6 goal game
pimp.gif

did anyone catch ron maclean's mind trail off on air and say "jenna jameson" on HNIC?

that was +@+$@$ up
laugh.gif

9-2. RNH w/ 5 assists. Hall with a hat trick. Eberle with 4 pts.

hopefully this gets the oilers (and kids) out of the current slump we are in

GM George McPhee declined to comment when asked postgame if he would give a vote of confidence for Coach Bruce Boudreau. #Caps

Also...folks are saying the Caps look worse NOW in comparison to their 8 game losing streak last year. Reason being, they were at least playing hard. Stay tuned....

*One name that I hear that's being thrown around is Kirk Muller...

me and my buddy headed down to long island over the weekend to see the bruins play. great game, i would say it was at LEAST 30% bruins fans... was crazy. the old building is really nice, very intimate. ill post a few pics later.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Physicx

crosby back tomorrow, as per LeBrun

def tuning in
At long last, Crosby Watch has ended. What will the Canadian sports media focus on now???
Oilers talented youth would be nice.
Probably holighting everyones hatred of the Canucks though.

Man, I really hope Sid is able to take a few hits and as well, get back into the insane groove he was in before the injury.
I need him healthy til at least 2014 so he can win us another gold medal. 
laugh.gif
 Seriously, though, hope he is healthy for a while. Enjoy watching the Penguins when they have all cylinders firing. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Seriously, though, hope he is healthy for a while. Enjoy watching the Penguins when they have all cylinders firing.
this. he's fun to watch when he's skating, passing, and scoring. our game needs him.

Back
Top Bottom