OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Cover of a Canadian magazine this week...

Supposedly espn3 is gonna start showing khl games for the rest of the season....not the same but at least it's some NHL talent there?

they have to be bluffing, right?
RIGHT?
i sweatergawd, if this happens, im gonna dropkick darryl katz's kid off his balcony

Dude they aren't moving, they are a joke. If I was the city of Edmonton I would call that dudes bluff. Move the team to Seattle so you can loose 20 mil a year. :lol:

EDIT

Gary wouldn't even let you do that without a transfer fee.

Last edited:
All games through Oct 24th have been cancelled...

Man im losing hope...

Im going to be heavily attending and watching College Hockey/The WCHA... Season starts soon...

Last yr of the current WCHA alignment :frown: :smh: before the gophers and badgers go ahead and join the Big Ten conference..

/\ i watched a khl game the other night... its like the nhl only they dont play as hard.

At least they dont play on international rink sizes

All games through Oct 24th have been cancelled...
Man im losing hope...
Im going to be heavily attending and watching College Hockey/The WCHA... Season starts soon...
Last yr of the current WCHA alignment :frown: :smh: before the gophers and badgers go ahead and join the Big Ten conference..

Not sure if I'm excited about B1G hockey. I'm not sure how Michigan will do this year. They're replacing arguably their best goalie ever. Last night they lost an exhibition game 5-4 in OT after leading 4-2. Sounds like Alex Trouba is the truth, which he'll have to be with John Merrill out for 6 weeks

Idk if i am either... I loved the UND v Gopher rivalry. And its a shame its coming to an end...

Itll take time getting used to but its a done deal now..

Today is the home and season opener for the #1 Gophs against Mich St. :pimp: LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO

We lost Kent Patterson and looks like we'll be having goalie by committee to start the season ...

Last edited:
^Do it. Shinkaruk is a top 5 player in this draft class. That alone would be worth it.

Watched Norfolk's opener tonight. Great start to the season. Norfolk better enjoy Vatanen because the second the lockout is over the kid is getting called up. I'm calling it right now he's going to be a Calder finalist.:wink:

Last edited:
LV, aren't you in Vegas? You ever go see the Wranglers? I'm going to try and watch a Reign's game. Also didn't know Joey Hishon was out with concussion. I remembered why I hated Avs prospects too. Hishon :x stacked.

^Yup, I've been to a few Wranglers games, but honestly I'd rather not watch hockey than watch ECHL hockey. Only reason I went to begin with was because I was getting free tickets from a friend.

NHL offered 50/50 today.

Got a feeling the players are going to accept. This lockout will be over in 2 weeks.

Elephant in the room is whether or not the Russians will stay in the KHL.

*if the rumors I'm hearing are true, we might be looking at a season starting on 11/2 with a FULL 82 game schedule :pimp:

NHLPA HAS to accept. If not, all their talk about being "pro" fan will be looked at as ********. Do it, Mitch!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom