OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

I just like when Carrie is competent and getting **** done, she be moving like a G...Of course its only a matter of time till she falls off the wagon again and is all out crazy :lol: :smh:

It didnt take long for the rookie chick to fumble, everybody said she wasn't ready for any action

I thought the rookie was just an excuse to have her keep an eye on Carrie... as in, she's more capable than she appears.
I guess not!

These boys playing too much with Max :lol:

Haaquani smart played his dumb son easily with the "spooked" guard. Should've killed him though

My boss just got kidnapped by the Taliban and all you idiots want to do is rub my belly?! :lol:
He's gonna regret not getting rid of his son tho.

Still not sure about Yevgeny. That guy can't be trusted!

They going wild now.

I didnt need this ep. Killed fam for no reason. Want to blow up the entire deal for no reason.

Got no clue who did it either. Maybe the son? :nerd:

The brunette chick has to be a Russian double agent. Right under her nose and asking too many questions. She’s gotta be the one who dropped off the Samira Noori note also

And yet, he will always be the man! #TeamMax!

She's with the Pakistani delegation, I think? I might have misheard.

But Saul... willing to risk Carrie with a huge setback... or that the mission was that important.

That manipulative wink! :nerd:

Max out there still holding it down for Farrah, that was his heart and now he gets a chance to get revenge. Still find it funny that his employment gap in 2015 M&M was real :rofl:

Tasneem still up to her old tricks I see. Almost want to overlook it cuz she so damn fine :evil:

how many times has saul been kidnapped now

Twice, by the same people :lol:

It is so crazy that I wrote this show off years ago. The last season I saw was 4 and it was only a few episodes. Then I see they are coming back for their 8th season and I'm like damn this **** is still on, lol. I ended up binging 4-7 in the last few weeks and just started 8 on Monday. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Max out there still holding it down for Farrah, that was his heart and now he gets a chance to get revenge. Still find it funny that his employment gap in 2015 M&M was real :rofl:

Tasneem still up to her old tricks I see. Almost want to overlook it cuz she so damn fine :evil:

Twice, by the same people :lol:

It is so crazy that I wrote this show off years ago. The last season I saw was 4 and it was only a few episodes. Then I see they are coming back for their 8th season and I'm like damn this **** is still on, lol. I ended up binging 4-7 in the last few weeks and just started 8 on Monday. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.
Show jumped the shark a couple seasons back even though the ingredients are still there for it to be great tv.

They took too much time between this season and last. They also never bothered to fill Quinn’s role with somebody we actually give a **** about and can carry the story as a 1b to Carrie’s 1a.

I’m over this broad yo:lol:

Show jumped the shark a couple seasons back even though the ingredients are still there for it to be great tv.

They took too much time between this season and last. They also never bothered to fill Quinn’s role with somebody we actually give a **** about and can carry the story as a 1b to Carrie’s 1a.

I’m over this broad yo:lol:

That's why I stopped back in S4. Like you said the ingredients were there but they just weren't creating that dish we loved. I was surprised to see Quinn was still around being effective, but ultimately he had to be killed off for his sake and ours. It was hard to watch him like :smh:

I think that's what they did with Max, lol. Speaking of, what the hell happened to Virgil?

Dudes still pining for Quinn. I actually like that they did him that way.

To me the show evolved in to Carrie's show with Saul being the main supporting male character. Gave him multiple subplots since Brody died.

Back
Top Bottom