Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

FUNKMAN, SELL TUPAC THOSE SZ 15!!!

He really has been after those for awhile ....

Angel
Thanks for the support yall.

Trust me the PM was dropped but I haven't heard back from him. Hopefully it works out..

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

can anyone get me a sugar ray or joe johnson tee in a medium?

Hey Mateen, I checked for you yesterday, and the Sugar Ray's were gone. They did have a JJ one.. I didnt think to get it for you cus I thought you justasked for the Ray's. If i go back ill make sure to get one for you.

^
So they say "24" pairs.
Thats that same Jazz they told us bout the Snake Pools...

I'm sure there is more...
Will they release elsewhere?
Let's wait and see.

The Snake Pool Version is Nice....
Would be nice to snag a pair for retail.

PO

Funkman,

You have another PM.

Its VERY VERY close to the price you asked my boy shaqrules for.

Hook this NT'er up man....

Funkman, hook Tupac up. He's a true head that will wear them. He even wore the WHY81 ZK1s.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andypark713

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

can anyone get me a sugar ray or joe johnson tee in a medium?

Hey Mateen, I checked for you yesterday, and the Sugar Ray's were gone. They did have a JJ one.. I didnt think to get it for you cus I thought you just asked for the Ray's. If i go back ill make sure to get one for you.
alright thanks for looking, depending on price ill probably take the Joe Johnson. Just need to get a Ray Allen now.

Forgive my ignorance, but is this Kobe "Energy" pack going to be extremely limited? Only a HoH release? I know it's a long shot, but any chanceanyone can pick up an 11.5 in the white/red Lower Merion ones for me? I'm stuck in the house due to surgery...
ohwell.gif

PAC is gonna get the snake pools guys!!!
:smile:
Hope I can get the same support in my search for the sugar ray jumpmans size 10 Hint Hint :smile:

Originally Posted by bmoore34

So are there any Hughes HD left???

dont sweat it if they sold out now and dont fall those limited numbers tag.. HoH always restocks unless its a superstar player shoe but even then theysometimes restock.. so keep an eye !!!

Back
Top Bottom