Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

So its a raffle at NTLA for SnakePools, and at HOHCHI its first come first serve for the Snake Pools?

correct?

Angel

^
as far as I know Angel,
NTLA raffle,
HOH CHI, they have you line up the night before for a wristband, then come back the following (release date) morning, and pick up your shoes.

Jumpman ''Sugar Ray'' Pro's & Air Max Power '' Gooden's''
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wish we had a HOH's down here in MIAMI..[Sigh...] [Sigh..]
frown.gif

I just left the store I got the last 2 snake pools- sz7.5& 15- I can't fit them so if anyone wants them shoot me some trades/offers
They got a some exclusive Jordan t's. One looks like a patch quilt, it's like a mixture of different jordan tshirts and it's $80.00
A few JJ tees left- I got 1. They cool to me all blue with white "JJ" trimmed in red on front and the number 2 on the back
They got the fire red spizikes
And them PE power max
Lotta nice Jordan stuff
The ol/nl pack is $200.00
The 8/15 pack and the Kobe he pack comes out tommorrow
All the associates were hella cool

Originally Posted by Funkman

I just left the store I got the last 2 snake pools- sz7.5& 15- I can't fit them so if anyone wants them shoot me some trades/offers
They got a some exclusive Jordan t's. One looks like a patch quilt, it's like a mixture of different jordan tshirts and it's $80.00
A few JJ tees left- I got 1. They cool to me all blue with white "JJ" trimmed in red on front and the number 2 on the back
They got the fire red spizikes
And them PE power max
Lotta nice Jordan stuff
The ol/nl pack is $200.00
The 8/15 pack and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the Kobe he pack comes out tommorrow[/color]
All the associates were hella cool

Sorry if it's been asked before (although I haven't seen it), can someone tell me which shoes are in this "pack"? Thanks.

Has tupac finally found his 15's?

I hope really hope so, In the couple years i've been reading on here I havent seen many people more dedicated. I don't post often, but reading aboutRockDeep's current situe -and admiring how he found the silver lining- and some 15's for tupac will bring me out.

I will be headed into NYC tomorrow and possibly Next Week. Let me know if yall need something.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

FUNKMAN, SELL TUPAC THOSE SZ 15!!!

He really has been after those for awhile ....

Angel

Co sign

and someone sell me a size 11 snake pool
smile.gif

Dang size 15, must be hard to find shoes in general let alone limited editions. But you can fit a lot of PE's gift and the curse I guess.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Dang size 15, must be hard to find shoes in general let alone limited editions. But you can fit a lot of PE's gift and the curse I guess.

More so a gift then a curse....LOL

Back
Top Bottom