Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by ES300

They need to fire Greg that manager, man,
smh.gif
What happened?

Originally Posted by JordanLebronFoams

YO

THEY STILL GOT ALOT OF SHADY STUFF GOIN ON IN NYC GUYS
I heard about that... but I havent heard anything about HoH Chi. Just curious as to the above comment that they should fire the manager at HoHChi. Hopefully nothing shady starting to happen in HoH Chi.

Does anyone know if/ when the Chalk Lebrons are going to surface?or have they already come and gone?

I was there yesterday and chalks were not there, got some of the BRED jumpman pros though... overheard one of the guys telling someone they had some asiaexclusive dunks i think but didnt see which ones he was talkin about

The manager GREG @ HOH Chi , I think he got his butt beat because I went in there today and he had his nose wrapped up in something.

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

I was there yesterday and chalks were not there, got some of the BRED jumpman pros though... overheard one of the guys telling someone they had some asia exclusive dunks i think but didnt see which ones he was talkin about

i was there on friday as well and they had it on display in a case in the front by the registers...they were selling and i got me a pair

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

The manager GREG @ HOH Chi , I think he got his butt beat because I went in there today and he had his nose wrapped up in something.th
The store Manager in Chicago HOH name is Todd not "Greg". He broke he's nose playing ball last Tuesday afternoon, caught a CharlesOakley type Elbow to the Nose.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

I was there yesterday and chalks were not there, got some of the BRED jumpman pros though... overheard one of the guys telling someone they had some asia exclusive dunks i think but didnt see which ones he was talkin about

i was there on friday as well and they had it on display in a case in the front by the registers...they were selling and i got me a pair

oh my bad I went on thursday, should have held off till friday and got a pair, looks like i missed out on that

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by joekamel

HoH needs to get some XX3 PEs or the white burnt orange Texas HD.

they had the burnt orange Texas HDs
The white based pair? I know they got the black.

um if I remember right it was an a mostly burnt orange shoe, with white and no black... My memory could be failing though, oh well

They got the black "away" version... I'm hopin for the white "home" version. Thanks for following up though.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

anyone knows if they got the Zoom Lebron VI "Chalk"

they had them when i was there this past friday...i dont know what sizes they have left

Originally Posted by Wings90

The white based pair? I know they got the black.

um if I remember right it was an a mostly burnt orange shoe, with white and no black... My memory could be failing though, oh well

You might be right. What you're describing sounds like the Maui invitational pair. I would be
mad.gif
if those really released at HoH.

Back
Top Bottom