Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

where you get the lock widget?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Requirements:
• Status Notifier - can be downloaded from Cydia orhere. If you download it from Google Code, use these instructions to install it.
• WinterBoard
• en.plist - Download HERE - see configuration for instructions
Downloads:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dj2g3mz5tlkTap to Unlock Widget

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nt0ocjgjzn2Slide to Unlock Widget

Configuration & How to Use:

You should have download en.plist from the top of this post. If you did not, please do so now.

Only use this file if you speak English and your device is set to use English. Otherwise, please contact me. Once you have the file, drop it into System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats. Then reboot.

By default, the Widget will show the weather for Charleston, WV in Fahrenheit, with the minis icon set, updating every 20 minutes. This can all be changed in the ConfigureMe.js. To configure:

• Open the Lock Screen Widget
• Open the Private folder inside the theme
• Open ConfigureMe.js in a standard Text Editor
• Configure the city: In the 6th (estimate) line remove the part that says Charleston, West Virginia and replace it with wherever you live.
• Configure Fahrenheit/Celsius: In the 9th (estimate) line, replace the word false with true if you prefer Celsius.
• Configure Icon Set: By default, the mod comes with two icon sets. If you add another, you can replace the word minis with your set's name in lines 30 and 32 (estimate).
• Configure Update Time: In the last line, replace 20 with however many minutes you want the widget to go between updates.
• Configure Wallpaper: Find the wallpaper you want to use and name it LockBackground.png. Then drop it into the theme and respring.

To Use:

Once the widget is active, you will see what is displayed in the first screenshot. To display the calendar, simply tap the date. To hide it, tap the date again. To see a five-day weather forecast, tap the weather bar. To hide, tap it again. Notifications will appear as necessary.

I've been tying to figure this out for a while and messed a lil with my phone...does anyone got a better way of explaing?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

APPULOUS is crack
pimp.gif
LOOKS SICK! but how do I get cracked apps onto my phone?

and for the guy above, yes if you restore its factory settings freshly new like if it were out the box, and after you update , thier will be a jbing guide for 2.2 so no trouble
what i did was dl both installous n appshare then go on appshare find what u want once u download it install it using installous. i still cant getbeejive
mad.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

im having trouble logging in to winscp, i followed the instructions on the first page
host name: my connection ip
user name: root
pw: alpine

but i keep getting window saying cant connect to it
ohwell.gif

can someone help me?!
did you set the connection time to 45 sec? and do you have openssh installed on your iphone? if not look for it in cydia

APPULOUS is crack
pimp.gif

and for the guy above, yes if you restore its factory settings freshly new like if it were out the box, and after you update , thier will be a jbing guide for 2.2 so no trouble
what i did was dl both installous n appshare then go on appshare find what u want once u download it install it using installous. i still cant get beejive
mad.gif

you dont even need appshare anymore.. just get installous.. go to appulous, and download away.. why cant you get bejive? what does it say?

Originally Posted by marath0n

APPULOUS is crack
pimp.gif

what i did was dl both installous n appshare then go on appshare find what u want once u download it install it using installous. i still cant get beejive
mad.gif

you dont even need appshare anymore.. just get installous.. go to appulous, and download away.. why cant you get bejive? what does it say?
here to get installous, or possibly a guide for doing this?
as far as the lock widget thing, I havent even tried it, found it on another site
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

im having trouble logging in to winscp, i followed the instructions on the first page
host name: my connection ip
user name: root
pw: alpine

but i keep getting window saying cant connect to it
ohwell.gif

can someone help me?!
did you set the connection time to 45 sec? and do you have openssh installed on your iphone? if not look for it in cydia
where do i set the connection time?

^ click on advance options than connection and than set the server time to 45 sec and save with a name. Now connect with it

i have a question, it says i have to create a folder call "documents" in var/mobile, then set permission to 777, where do i set the permission?

Hey, I recently just purchased a Bold for AT&T. I currently have an Iphone and all my contacts are saved to the Iphone. Does anybody know how to get mycontacts from the Iphone to a sim card so I can use them on my BOLD!! Thanks in advance!!!

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

So im going to apple to swap out my iphone...how do i save all my contacts and data onto my comp so when i get the new one i can just sync it?
nerd.gif

WhUtIzIt- Just plug in your current Iphone then in the sync page in Itunes it'll say "backup phone" or whatever and click that. Then when you getyour new phone plug it in and your sync page will say something like "You previously backed up an Iphone blah blah would you like to load everything"and just click yeah and everything will be on your new phone lol

good looks thats what i thought i just wasnt sure...hopefully genius bar swaps my +*!* out cuz they have been known to be some pricks about iphone 3g problems

APPULOUS is crack
pimp.gif

mad.gif

as far as the lock widget thing, I havent even tried it, found it on another site
ohwell.gif

you get it through cydia...
add this source: http://cydia.hackulo.us

you will now be able to install installous
-install it
-go to appulous.us on your phone
-download whatever you want
-open installous and and install the application through there

do I haft to update my iPhone tobuse the crack apps because every time I download an app it doesn't work like I downloaded crash bandicoot and when I clickon it it just turned black and went back to my springboard

APPULOUS is crack
pimp.gif

mad.gif

ohwell.gif

you get it through cydia...
add this source: http://cydia.hackulo.ushttp://cydia.hackulo.us

you will now be able to install installous
-install it
-go to appulous.us on your phone
-download whatever you want
-open installous and and install the application through there
thanx man

When i go to appulous.us and try to download it, it gives me 2 options.. Rapidshare.com and rapidshare.com again.. What do i do?

Originally Posted by icykicks79

When i go to appulous.us and try to download it, it gives me 2 options.. Rapidshare.com and rapidshare.com again.. What do i do?

pick one lol

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i find new stuff out about this phone EVERYDAY.
i just wish that i knew everything it had to offer.

Its impossible. People constantly developing @#%$.

gra-iphone.jpg

OrbLive 2.0 will change the way you enjoy your media.

OrbLive gives you immediate, anytime access to ALL your media. No sync-ing or uploading favorites. In fact, you can forget about your iTunes library.

OrbLive uses the network to beam media from your home PC*. And Orb has optimized the transmission so it's great over 3G, WIFI, or Edge.

Imagine all your music, videos, photos - even live TV if you have a tuner card - in the palm of your hand. Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into an on-demand media center.

Get OrbLive today for $9.99 in the App Store. Or try OrbLive Free on your iPhone or iPod touch before you buy. And all you need for live TV is the tuner card - no other boxes or services to buy.

This is how media was meant to be enjoyed.

Get Started Now

http://www.orb.com/iphone_how

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

gra-iphone.jpg

OrbLive 2.0 will change the way you enjoy your media.

OrbLive gives you immediate, anytime access to ALL your media. No sync-ing or uploading favorites. In fact, you can forget about your iTunes library.

OrbLive uses the network to beam media from your home PC*. And Orb has optimized the transmission so it's great over 3G, WIFI, or Edge.

Imagine all your music, videos, photos - even live TV if you have a tuner card - in the palm of your hand. Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into an on-demand media center.

Get OrbLive today for $9.99 in the App Store. Or try OrbLive Free on your iPhone or iPod touch before you buy. And all you need for live TV is the tuner card - no other boxes or services to buy.

This is how media was meant to be enjoyed.

Get Started Now

http://www.orb.com/iphone_how

wth is a tuner card.? I have a cox communication box.. i have two
cable-box-front.jpg

sa_box.jpg

laugh.gif
do you guys know if these have tuner cards?

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

do I haft to update my iPhone tobuse the crack apps because every time I download an app it doesn't work like I downloaded crash bandicoot and when I click on it it just turned black and went back to my springboard
Reboot your iPhone, and it should be there. If not, download it from a different link.

Back
Top Bottom