Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by JDocs

JDocs, What is the left and right dock thing and where can i find it?

Its called Dock (very creative I know
laugh.gif
), from Cydia. There is also a menu bar that comes from the bottom.

Awesome. I'll get it after I restore my device because of the mess I made.
frown.gif

list of things to reinstall:
winterboard
dtunes
mxtube
bosspref
vivid, leopard, a8stract themes
tap to unlock
respring
no page dots

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

I've never tried it.. is it worth checking out
nerd.gif
?

You wouldn't be able to use it with Installous on your iPhone because it requires Safari DL Plug-In. You can't have both Safari DL and Installousbecause they use some of the same folders I think. You can, however, have Safari DL and still be able to use Appshare.

Hmm.. thats odd. Thanks for the info.

Does anyone else use MagicPad? I tried DLing it from Appulo and use Installous to install it and its not working
smh.gif

Can someone help me.. I installed customize and whenever i try to go on it, i tap it and then it just crashes, it goes back to my home page. I triedreinstalling it and restarting it, nothing. help!

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

ok, I had everything that was apart of the jailbreak in a category(cydia, dtunes, winterboard, etc.) and I put the category on stacks and hid it from the springboard. I accidentally erased that category from stacks, that's why none of them are there.
frown.gif

That happened to me, so I just restored my phone... pretty weak, but now, I have a "backup" folder on an empty page of my phone incase it happensagain. Also, try downloading "dock" like dude mentioned above (I didn't know, so that wasn't an option for me at the time), if thatdoesn't work, do a restore from backup, and it should be fine.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

JDocs

Where did you DLoAD Teleport from?

Is it a Free app?

I believe I got it from Cydia. And to the fellow comparing the iPhone to a rock LOL. All of those things can be achieved once jailbroken.. I know they shouldbe on there by default, but nothing is perfect. And you can't expect too much from Apple
smh.gif
(Yes, I'm a PC)

i2cky -
laugh.gif
whats wrong with this thread??

Hey jDocs. I downloaded stacks and categories, but I can't seem to get it working correctly. You mind giving me a little tutorial on how to set it upsimilar to yours. My iPhone got like 40 apps, so I need to get this thing organized.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Whats better between Video recorder or Cycorder?

I can't tell you right now because I dl'ed it but it wouldn't start up.

Another useful app to get is swapBT if you use bluetooth a lot. I just hate how you have to toggle the bluetooth every time you use it. My old Moto phone woulddetect it automatically whenever bluetooth device is detected.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Whats better between Video recorder or Cycorder?
I can say this.... With video recorder I like that I can send the videos via email or upload to youtube, but I don't like how long the videostake to buffer. Plus the videos can only be 30 secs, which sucks. With cycorder there is no buffering and as soon as the video stops you can view it. But,there's no option to send the files via email which I don't like cause I haven't figured out how to get them off of the phone. And videos can be aslong as you want them to be with no limit. You just have to make sure you have the space available on the phone.

can somebody explain what all the things under winterboard mean??

Srsly?? Theres no specific one you'd like to know? I thought they were pretty self explanatory.

Hey jDocs. I downloaded stacks and categories, but I can't seem to get it working correctly. You mind giving me a little tutorial on how to set it up similar to yours. My iPhone got like 40 apps, so I need to get this thing organized.

Anything specific you are having trouble with? I just DLed both programs, set up my folders, drag them into stacks and voila. I have a blank app behind mystacks so there wasnt a random app back there that I couldnt use.

for example

solid status bar
server lock example
saurik

and what is meant by "dock" or docked"?

Thanks alot jDocs. I think I understand what you are saying. But where do I get "blanks", and how do I use them. I searched Cydia, and can'tfind it.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Thanks alot jDocs. I think I understand what you are saying. But where do I get "blanks", and how do I use them. I searched Cydia, and can't find it.
Download "Steffwiz" from Cydia.
Then once that's downloaded, there should be a new section called "Blanks".

Back
Top Bottom