Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

^ thanks, so the apps i dl'd lets say topple, spore... etc i can sync right (just wanna be sure)

dope set up btw

Originally Posted by kevL7

93a254be7fdfd8431e2862626058674ee71a42f.jpg

my latest setup
How do you create folders like that?

question: is there any app out there that can make photos in your library into a continous wallpaper? like a slide show??

kevL7 that nike air wallpaper is sick!!!

Originally Posted by ii2cky

^ thanks, so the apps i dl'd lets say topple, spore... etc i can sync right (just wanna be sure)

dope set up btw

Yup that's fine. Now you wont have to re-download all those cracked apps, just sync them.

I just ordered an Ipod Touch, so what are some apps you guys recommend? Is it true that once the jailbreak comes out, youll be able to download paid apps forfree?

laugh.gif
... so.. you didnt even try to read anything before posting? Check the first page for all the information you'll need for the time being
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

laugh.gif
... so.. you didnt even try to read anything before posting? Check the first page for all the information you'll need for the time being
smile.gif

My bad
laugh.gif
. I made that post at school, so I only had a couple minutes.

Thanks

hey can anyone help me with customize? i had 2.0 on a 1st gen, out of the blue it kept crashing.

i have updated to 2.1 and re-jailbroke and customize still crashes.

im on a mac...

and the installer is in spanish which is crazy, how can i fix that?

i think im going to sell this 1st gen and pick up a 3g and just leave it be...

the jailbraking is fun and all, but when stuff goes wrong... you have to do too much to get it together and it seems like it slows my phone down with all thefiles... im over it...

i just want to get it together, before i sell it...

aim: stillmaticshay

thanks to those who can help...

thanks homie, i better not get a bill from apple for all my cracked apps
laugh.gif

Hasn't happened to me yet .. LOL I'd be so heated~!
mad.gif
jordanfanatic23 - damn my LockBackground hasnt been working for some reason
smh.gif
... also why does your beejive have a msg alert thing? what is that.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

hey can anyone help me with customize? i had 2.0 on a 1st gen, out of the blue it kept crashing.

i have updated to 2.1 and re-jailbroke and customize still crashes.

im on a mac...

and the installer is in spanish which is crazy, how can i fix that?

i think im going to sell this 1st gen and pick up a 3g and just leave it be...

the jailbraking is fun and all, but when stuff goes wrong... you have to do too much to get it together and it seems like it slows my phone down with all the files... im over it...

i just want to get it together, before i sell it...

aim: stillmaticshay

thanks to those who can help...
CUSTOMIZE NO LONGER WORKS

frown.gif

is that right?

i just used it on my little brothers 3g 16gig last night with no problem ....

i read somewhere that dude that does the tech support emails for it has been on a mad long vaca.... so IDK

aiight...

any suggestions in regards to installer?

thank you btw

Originally Posted by JDocs

thanks homie, i better not get a bill from apple for all my cracked apps
laugh.gif

Hasn't happened to me yet .. LOL I'd be so heated~!
mad.gif
jordanfanatic23 - damn my LockBackground hasnt been working for some reason
smh.gif
... also why does your beejive have a msg alert thing? what is that.
damn forreal bro, did you try unistalling/restalling it? and thats how my beejive came, i dl'ed from installer btw. to be honest the alertbubble thing doesnt really come in handy for me because i can only get im's when beejive is running, i dont get em when it's running in the back ground
eyes.gif

well when the phone had 2.0 and it was jailbroken... it just installed cydia...

when the phone was upgraded to 2.1 and re-jailbroken... it put both on, but it put installer in spanish and anything that i download from it does not evenopen...

its just frustrating...

I'm very skeptical on jailbreaking my phone. My boy that works at apple tells me not to do it. He's really not much informed when it comes to theproducts but he keeps telling me I can't restore it after I jailbreak it. Though, watching all of these screens and apps is making me really want to gothrough with it. What are the consequences of me jailbreaking my phone? For example, if it messes up, will I not be able to take it to Apple for them to checkit out? I also have "insurance" on it through Best Buy..would that be useless if its jailbroken? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom