Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Chronos1296

I just bought my new iphone and am trying to jailbreak. I created the new custom restore, but when I go to itunes to restore with the custom firmware, it doesnt give me the option to choose which file to load. Can anyone help?? Thanks in advance.
Did you hold shift down while clicking restore in iTunes?
Ok got it to work by holding down option while clicking restore... thanks!!

I havent read all the past pages but i have a quick question. So im on the internet for like 15 min. or less then the screen goes back to the main screen as ifi pressed the button to exit. Has anyone else experienced this? im thinking it might be my wi-fi but im not sure. Any help or advice would be great. Oh yeah myphone just crashed you can say because it just turned black and wont even turn on
tired.gif

Hopefully sum1 can help me out...but i downloaded that NES thing for the nintendo games but how do i actually download the games to my phone...i looked at thewebsite on the 1st page but it aint help at all...has any1 downloaded any nintendo games like this for their iphone

akf0dy7 wrote:

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

This will make many people happy that want NES games without using SSH.

Here it is.

You simply open Cydia and you install NES emulator.

after nes emulator is installed you add this Source in Cydia,
apt.123locker.com

than in your cydia sources you will see a new tab and app by the name of NES ROMs Package 1 install it.

after you install you may open your NES emulator and you will see a whole bunch of games.

Enjoy!
smile.gif

thank you kid sir
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

yungjd
here you go dude

I'VE HAD MY IPHONE JAILBROKEN FOR 2 MONTHS AND IN THE LAST 5 DAYS IT'S GONE BRICK 3 TIMES!!!! ITS SO ANNOYING TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING BACK! DOESANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MIGHT BE GOING BRICK? OR A WAY TO STOP IT!?!? IM AFRAID TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING NOW..

Hmm.. it may be an app you keep DLing, are you using anything that is still in beta? That's all I can suggest really, sucks that it keeps dying on you.Mine was like that for a while.

Djoker33, watch out what you are downloading. its all trial and error. Another suggestion: when you restore never restore a back up, try to set it up as a newphone. There was a time when i had to restore 12 times, but after that i learn the rundown of the majority of the applications and have yet had the spinningwheel of death.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Can someone tell me if the 3G is really unlock-able for Sprint?

i highly doubt it. its not even unlocked yet for tmobile and i dont think sprint uses sim cards either.

Back
Top Bottom