Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

to delete apps.. rather than touching the app to go to the app, hold the icon and when it starts shaking press the X to delete it

to get beejive, on Cydia add the source: www.hackulo.us and then install Installous and you should have a program on your Spingboard called Installous.. goopen that and search beejive.. click the version you want and then you'll be shown links, click one and download it don't install. then when its donedownloading.. go to the downloads section on installous and click the beejive file and then you can install

its 3am sorry if that was confusing

i have tried to restore my iphone through itunes and it went through sucessfully but now it cannot even read when i hook it up with itunes...it just keepsshowing the screeen with the usb and the arrow to itunes..does anyone know of any legit sites that i can maybe send it out to get unlocked to work with mytmobile sim?..please let me know any help would be great...

^ its not helping me i cant even bring up itunes with my phone....do you know any legit places to send it out to get unlocked ...i dont really have much tiimeto figure it out...

HELP!!! My sister accidently deleted half of my itunes library on the computer but I still have them on my iPhone. Is it possible to ssh my iPhone, retrievethose songs, and save them onto my computer?? If it is where would it be located at???? Or is their any other way??? Someone help please!!!

i think so.. i know with the ipod you can do that.. because i took songs off my ipod by going to my computer/ipod then click explore files and then music..they were in "f" folders.. and coded text for song names..

oh yeah.. anyone looking for a good notes app... Notebooks is dope!!! got it yesterday off appulo it's dope..

Originally Posted by chr1scross

to delete apps.. rather than touching the app to go to the app, hold the icon and when it starts shaking press the X to delete it

to get beejive, on Cydia add the source: www.hackulo.us and then install Installous and you should have a program on your Spingboard called Installous.. go open that and search beejive.. click the version you want and then you'll be shown links, click one and download it don't install. then when its done downloading.. go to the downloads section on installous and click the beejive file and then you can install

after i install it where does it go it didnt show up on the home screen

does anyone know how to send free sms messages using your data plan rather than adding a text plan? I tried txtdrop and another app but it didn't work.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

to get beejive, on Cydia add the source: www.hackulo.us and then install Installous and you should have a program on your Spingboard called Installous.. go open that and search beejive.. click the version you want and then you'll be shown links, click one and download it don't install. then when its done downloading.. go to the downloads section on installous and click the beejive file and then you can install

which program? try restarting your iPhone.. it should have shown up

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

which program? try restarting your iPhone.. it should have shown up
beejivw turned it off and turned it back on still nothing

you sure you downloaded, didn't click install right away. til the download was finished then clicked install

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

When i download things in Cydia and Installer, where do they go?

winterboard
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom