Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by 23dude

Alright so last night my safari worked fine but this morning, it only gives me a blank green then kicks me off? Any help? I restarded it by pressing lock and home button, but still doesn't work!
Any help? Never happened to me before
What firmware are you running? Firmware 2.2.1 updates Safari to where it doesn't crash as often as it did in previous versions.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by dead in 09

IS there a tutorial anywhre that explains how to play SNES games on the Iphone?
I know a source for NES games that you put in cydia, but I'll have to look around. I'll post it tonight. Fairly easy.

let me get that too man please
yea I def need this as well

Here you go! GBA/NES/Genesis Roms w/o computer: Also, I have done this, just like the cracked apps, so do not tell me it does not work Open Cydia, let it load all the way. Install an emulator (must have for the roms to play on.) Navigate to sections > games; now choose; NES, gpSphone (game boy advance), or genesis4iphone. Once that is complete. Tap Manage, along the bottom bar. Tap Edit, then Add (Top right, and top left of the screen) type in http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/ Let it 'Refresh'; you will see the first picture, then tap on the new source you added, and you will see second picture. Once it is finished, tap on it, and you will see this screen.

Whenever I tap Manage, it always takes me back to the main Cydia screen for Packages, Sources, and Storage. There has got to be something that's missing because I am following everything as typed.
Whenever I try to add the web address in the sources menu it says "did not find repository." What am I missing here?
Anyone?
nerd.gif

Maaaan i wanna restore my iphone and start off with a fresh slate and a fast iPhone.
Ive definetly noticed my iphone being slower than when i bought it.
I dont wanna lose my cracked apps
frown.gif

btw
iRealSMS>>>>MYSMS

What cases are you guys using? I'm looking to buy a case and upgrade from this silicone case I'm using. It seems everyone is using that Incase slidercase but that thing seems a bit slippery.

I want one of those incase sliders as well, but the price is ridic.

My iPhone has been through so much.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

What cases are you guys using? I'm looking to buy a case and upgrade from this silicone case I'm using. It seems everyone is using that Incase slider case but that thing seems a bit slippery.
It actually has a matte finish and doesn't slip at all. Much better than the slick surface of the iPhone itself. It doesn't add much bulkat all either.

I want something like this. It has a good grip feel to it, covers most areas..

2.jpg

3.jpg

...but the chrome part on front. This part absolutely has to be covered by the case as it is scratch prone. This case would be perfect but as you can see, itleaves the chrome part revealed.
tired.gif

Btw, this is the Seidio Inno Case.

Still months away from June when the next generation of iPhone is expected to be announced/released possible leaked pics of casing design are already popping up on the web.

If these images are real it appears that the next generation iPhone will do away with the glossy casing and have a matte finish instead. The finish is textured for better gripping. It is also rumored that the rear casing is going to be returning to metal instead of the cheap plastic casing used in the iPhone 3g which has caused many complaints and class action lawsuits due to cracking. Also to note from the pictures it is probable that the next iPhone will have a 16 GB size option -- the question is will that be paired with a 32 GB or a 8 GB.

In addition to the picture above a couple more shots of the possible casing:

iphone3.1.jpg

iphone3.2.jpg

iphone3.3.jpg

Santi....

if you got the 6gb from rogers for $30 DONT get rid of it. everytime i call them the customer service rep asks how i got that and the tells me to never get ridof it cus they aint gonna offer it again. ive also never gotten close to using it all but i aint trying to pay overages or anything if i got a smaller plan.

anyways, if you have 6gb for 30 its basically useless to drop to 500 mb for 25 bucks. 12 times as much data for 5 extra bucks is pretty good.

Originally Posted by canadian bball

Santi....

if you got the 6gb from rogers for $30 DONT get rid of it. everytime i call them the customer service rep asks how i got that and the tells me to never get rid of it cus they aint gonna offer it again. ive also never gotten close to using it all but i aint trying to pay overages or anything if i got a smaller plan.

anyways, if you have 6gb for 30 its basically useless to drop to 500 mb for 25 bucks. 12 times as much data for 5 extra bucks is pretty good.
I guess, but even then the $25 plan Includes Call display, Unlimted SMS, VVM, Who called AND 500MB data.

$30 for 6GB data + $15 for the value Plan is $45. That's $20 monthly savings.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do, I know the 6GB $30 is no longer available.

I want something like this. It has a good grip feel to it, covers most areas..

2.jpg

3.jpg

...but the chrome part on front. This part absolutely has to be covered by the case as it is scratch prone. This case would be perfect but as you can see, it leaves the chrome part revealed.
tired.gif

Btw, this is the Seidio Inno Case.

Incase Slider Case > everything out.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

You know where to cop for less than $35?

apple, it's 34.95. the case is worth every penny. cop that and a screen shield and you wont need anything else, ever.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by stndj

3276452747_3de5810252.jpg
You already know what I'm going to ask my man.

What theme this be
nerd.gif
i would like to know also
its a combination of different themes:
calendar/weather widget: MAC OS IPHONE THEME
icons: PLAIN JANE DIM
wallpaper: PHOTOSHOP (i drew the outlines for the dock, "buttons" (ipod, camera, news)
i used categories, blanks, and create transparent icons. the transparent icons is for ipod, camera, news.

Are both the iphone speakers suppose to work when you play music and youtube videos? Cuz only my left one does lol

oo no wonder. i dont really take care of my stuff so i jus thought i broke it already. thats kinda refreshing to know lol

Originally Posted by CWrite78

You know where to cop for less than $35?

I got mine the other day at best buy. I don't know if it is still on sale, but it was 27.95+tax

Back
Top Bottom