Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Im expecting my black 3G on Monday. I was reading on some forums about the 3G's back plastic casing cracking in differnt spots. Has anyone suffered this problem? Something to worry about?
ive had mine since RD and mine has no cracks

Good to know..I don't have to worry about that too..I got the case for mine..love this mannn!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Is there any other cool apps for regular Iphone without the whole Jailbreak?

Check out the iTunes store. Some of the apps on there are just plain stupid, while there are some good ones as well. I jailbroke my phone and found some muchbetter apps, but had to restore it back because I have to take it in tomorrow to be replaced because of a dead pixel.

Tried to jailbreak my 3g last night with the latest firmware...took forever so I just cancelled it...how long does it usually take? I'm using quickpwn

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Tried to jailbreak my 3g last night with the latest firmware...took forever so I just cancelled it...how long does it usually take? I'm using quickpwn
couple min took me like 10 min 15 the max ive done it a bunch of times

Someone here recommended me the incase slider hard case for my phone, but i didnt like it. What hard cases are you guys using to protect ur phone?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

is there a way around paying for swirlymms? like why these cats tryin to charge for hacked software
smh.gif

and eff that 3.0 OS if it doesn't have MMS
Son, just pay the $8. The dudes behind it did one hell of a job, one of my fav apps since I get a lot of MMS. Plus, they are constantly improvingit and making it better. The latest FW on it really is
pimp.gif

Im expecting my black 3G on Monday. I was reading on some forums about the 3G's back plastic casing cracking in differnt spots. Has anyone suffered this problem? Something to worry about?
I have unfortunately. Small hairline cracks around the headphone jack and some of the buttons.
At first i thought they were just scratches, but i took a closer look and noticed they were small small cracks
frown.gif

I have the white iphone by the way. I dont think its anything to worry about as long as you dont drop it. Ive never dropped mine, so i dont think they couldspread easily...

Hey, during the jailbreaking process

Im asked to restore my phone, am i gonna lose my numbers, photos, apps?
someone help me out plz quickly

Originally Posted by applcheeezy

Hey, during the jailbreaking process

Im asked to restore my phone, am i gonna lose my numbers, photos, apps?
someone help me out plz quickly
Doesnt backing up help you keep some info?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

No, but make sure you do one last sync to be safe
Actually it does.. but after it's all finished though and itunes restarts it will ask you to setup as a new phone or restore from a backup soyou should have done a sync before you started the jailbreak.

Someone here recommended me the incase slider hard case for my phone, but i didnt like it. What hard cases are you guys using to protect ur phone?

i'm using the griffin wave case...it's hard to put on but once you get it on right, it fits perfectly. i dropped my phone twice already lol..but itstill works great, no scratches so i'm pleased
smile.gif

^ Got a link to that? I ordered the inslide case from apple.com on Tuesday and the damn thing aint gonna be at my house till this Friday! Shenanigans I tellya..

after almost 3 years, i have found the perfect theme.
i take no credits, thanks to all the original and modifiers.
08a352da4b85798d132dae91a6fdcac6dc07bbc.png

097250349d7a915ea33a0eac0a096b486e27237.png

69935e9a4c5d7c1215d7aec4a93f535bf479d4d.png

Originally Posted by JuMpOfF BuDdEnS 23

how did you get a picture in the backround of the sms?

ok for example you have a theme that you have chosen, find a picture you want as your sms background (it can not be in gif. or jpeg, or bmp or any otherformat besides PNG.)
label it SMSBackground <- so it should be SMSBackground.PNG
drag it and drop into your theme folder and respring.

durty pancakes - my theme is a modified version of iNav Public Beta 1.0
http://www.modmyi.com/for...v-public-beta-1-0-a.html

p.s. if you plan on installing its very time consuming and difficult to install but if you watch the video and is/are used to iphone editing it should be easy.

Back
Top Bottom