Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

I think i compiled a keeper...
2lve4qc.jpg

opcjcy.jpg

Do you get IMs when your signed on but not on jivetalk ? Cuz I remember when it first dropped and you had to set it up to get emails when you receive IM'swhen your on on the app.

A more practical question... I spiderwebbed the screen of my phone. Looks like the windshield of a wrecked car. Does/Can/Will apple fix this? Or am I destinedto buy a BB Bold?

I bought the 2.99 aim app, til Beejive gets cracked again. Its koo with backgrounder, but you dont get a message indicator ala Beejive.

^^ YEZZZIR! THATS THE CURRENT THEME IM USING.. TOOK ME A WHILE TO SET UP BECAUSE I DIDNT PUT MY APPS/GAMES IN A SEPERATE FOLDER AT FIRST.
smh.gif

Anyone elses University have a multi-purpose iPhone apps? I'm curious to know what other university iphone apps are like, maybe I can get some good ideasfor my school and improve ours. This has potential.

Georgia Tech App:

- Monitor bus routes, live maps of where campus buses and trolleys are and arrival times at your current location.
- Wi-fi Auto login in (as opposed to signing in through safari every time)
- T-square (auto logged in)
- Campus E-mail (pointless if your campus e-mail is synched with your iphone)
- Check availability of Library Computers
- Campus map

I was snooping around and only found an app for Duke and Stanford.

Its gonna be up soon. They got around $1500 in donations in almost 2 days so they should be able to pay for servers. I donated $10 dollars because in myopinion that website deserves it BIG TIME.

I'm trying to put my videos into my iphone through iTunes but i'm only getting white screen but with audio sounds ..am i doing something wrong here?

I clicked on that "creating iphone/ipod version" .. but same result..

iSquint i believe is for Mac only, right?

Please help!

ohwell.gif

You can still get MGS Touch cracked IPA file if you google well...

I'm not sure if it's against the rules so I won't post or tell you to PM me.

Just unlocked a 3G for a friend...realized I miss my iPhone so I put the Bold on the sideline for a minute...
pimp.gif

Damn, I've been gone for the last 7 pages of this thread
smh.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I'm trying to put my videos into my iphone through iTunes but i'm only getting white screen but with audio sounds ..am i doing something wrong here?

I clicked on that "creating iphone/ipod version" .. but same result..

iSquint i believe is for Mac only, right?

Please help!

ohwell.gif
Convert the video from outside of iTunes, use Viderora, or another converter to .mp4, then import to iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom