[[[ Official John Mayer - Battle Studies Album Thread ]]]

Didn't have time to buy it today because of school but i downloaded it from Itunes at Midnight
laugh.gif

About to give it a full listen right now
pimp.gif

2yy2vyx.jpg

Official release today, and I gave it an 'official, full-out' listen to it on the train ride to classes today.

I stand by Assassin and Edge of Desire as my favorite songs on the album. Overall, I really am enjoying it, except the cover of Crossroads, for that Idon't think it fits with this album at all. I will continue to play it though. I personally can't say I have been involved in a "heartbreak"situation with a girl, but I still get that vibe from listening to the album, if that makes any sense.

SO i just finished listening to the whole album and the album is
pimp.gif

The only song that is
sick.gif
is Crossroads...

I skip that $*!* every time it comes..

Assassin, War of My Life, & All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye are by far my favorite songs on the record
pimp.gif

I stumbled upon John Mayer forums ( http://johnmayer.yuku.com/ ).

I was looking through a thread about the concert in Brooklyn last night (mind you, I am *%%#++$ JEALOUS because I was planning on going), and look what I find.

John grabbed my friend Karen's camera and snapped a pic of himself with the crowd behind him!

Anyone here recognize themselves??! lol
roll.gif

So many happppy faces!
happy.gif

pimp.gif

(Yes, they used a "
pimp.gif
" )

If you didn't think he was the COOLEST PERSON EVER before seeing this post, it's time to rethink.

at 9pm fuze is also playing an interview on the making the album right now.

dudes sleeve is so tuff.
pimp.gif

What the hell. Why does Crossroads sound amazing here but so mediocre on the album? What is going on

The same could be said about songs on his first two albums. I still haven't heard a song that sounds worst live. It defiantly grew on me after thatperformance

It's funny how cool people think he is. Not saying he's not. You can just see people hold on to every word he says with the "He's soawesome" face
laugh.gif
(outside of the songs)

Back
Top Bottom