Official Jordan 1.5

So my only option locally is Foot Locker, and they're going FCFS. All the other stores said they're not getting them, and one actually told me they're getting NEXT week's releases (like the 11 low IEs) for this weekend.

I'm wondering if this release is gonna be like the Chi 1s all over again, even if the (lack of) hype suggests otherwise.

coming soon to a mcdonalds near you! lol!!

im still gonna try n cop a pair. sick story and its not that bad. gonna be whack though if NDC drops chi's and i done got these ..oh well i'll still get the 1's too if i can.

the spirits are telling me these will actually be rarer than ppl think and half the production of chi's

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] if you have to ask that question then just pass on these, because you already have doubt

Just did my raffles at HOH Glendale, Santa Anita, and West Covina, and FTA Santa Anita. Hoping I get atleast one this time. 

Damn, not a single on foot look at this release? It seems like everyone is on the fence about these... How hard would a sole swap with some cheap mids be?

I am surprise my local hoh and shoe palace said no one is joining the raffle i did have the chicago last may but this will add to my collection glad people not digging it easy cop

Nike going all-out with the limited stuff. I still don't see the hype for these though.

Feeling these would go like Laney/Highlight Reel 1's 

eBay already have these. After seeing the pics, I think im gonna pass. That AJ2 sole makes the shoe look narrow.

Heres the link if anybody wants to see em/get a pair before RD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jordan-1-High-Size-9-5-THE-RETURN-Retro-OG-High-1-5-Chicago-768861-601-/181809010504?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Edit: this is what I mean by narrow. The shoe and the sole are not symmetrical.

View media item 1637540

Given the history of the shoe, I guess it takes into account the support MJ needed when he came back from his foot injury.

The shoe isn't for everyone. I hope there are leftovers at the mall because pretty much all of San Diego seems to be FCFS and I'm not dealing with that.

If you are considering a sole swap already then might as well just pass. That seems like too much work, just to make a shoe that (isn't) a 1, look like a 1. Might as well just cop a pair of chi's. If you wanna spring to a reseller. Unless you already got a pair of those… in which case, you are G2G! lol. 

that sole is hideous
its a shoe
Given the history of the shoe, I guess it takes into account the support MJ needed when he came back from his foot injury.

The shoe isn't for everyone. I hope there are leftovers at the mall because pretty much all of San Diego seems to be FCFS and I'm not dealing with that.
this generation dont like em because they take pictures of them they dont wear

Back
Top Bottom