Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Are u a normal folk? Why are u counting to 50?did u ask me if I needed a calculator? Now ur telling me to hop on a calculator and explore the endless possibilities?
Dude drop it. You're trying to earn some come back points over something you started over simple math. You sound like a nagging woman trying to get the last word in. He checked you, take the L, and move on. No one cares

LOL I guess every dollar counts. but I cant see how someone could make money off of these there are too many in the stores everywhere. I think They restocked in these a few times

I think the way some of these resellers play the game is, just buy every hot release and hope for the price to spike. They just cop and sell, if u happen to get a mirror foamposite or something that triples in value then it makes it worth it.

I think the way some of these resellers play the game is, just buy every hot release and hope for the price to spike. They just cop and sell, if u happen to get a mirror foamposite or something that triples in value then it makes it worth it.
Thats how every reseller plays the game. But the truth is, no one really knows how a shoe will hike up in price. You can guess based on how exclusive it is and if the shoe is limited or not, but most people wont know until the date of the release. I took a chance on these Oreos cause it was a snow storm and I wasnt that pressed and I got them for $180. But you cant get lucky with every Jordan. 

Thats how every reseller plays the game. But the truth is, no one really knows how a shoe will hike up in price. You can guess based on how exclusive it is and if the shoe is limited or not, but most people wont know until the date of the release. I took a chance on these Oreos cause it was a snow storm and I wasnt that pressed and I got them for $180. But you cant get lucky with every Jordan. 

Yep, I think the Oreo will see a gradual increase, after all cheap resales get snatched up. Then summer time you'll see people lookin to cop, and payin $260

Not really. There are smart buys and bad buys.
General rule of thumb is to leave GR Jordans not named jordan 11 alone tho there are a few instances where there is money is to be made.
Some people get it in based off of the price they actually paid. Some people are too stupid to realize there is no money in certain releases. Some people luck out.

The real resellers go for stuff like the frags and yeezys and the mirror foams. Those dudes know there is no way to lose for winning.

Not really. There are smart buys and bad buys.
General rule of thumb is to leave GR Jordans not named jordan 11 alone tho there are a few instances where there is money is to be made.
Some people get it in based off of the price they actually paid. Some people are too stupid to realize there is no money in certain releases. Some people luck out.

The real resellers go for stuff like the frags and yeezys and the mirror foams. Those dudes know there is no way to lose for winning.
True there are smart and bad buys for resellers, but there is still no way to determine what is a good purchase for a resale before it comes out. Unless its allot of hype around it ( Yeezy, Fragment, Mirror Foams). There are plenty of Jordan's that come out that go up in value, so I wouldn't say that resellers should only focus on the Jordan 11, just look at the Carmines or Infrared 6's. I also think the holidays help out allot with the 11s when they release too. 

Truth is there is money in just about every Jordan but what some resellers dont understand is that it takes time just like any other collectible, but hype beast try to get $50 for a shoe the day it comes out
mean.gif

True there are smart and bad buys for resellers, but there is still no way to determine what is a good purchase for a resale before it comes out. Unless its allot of hype around it ( Yeezy, Fragment, Mirror Foams). There are plenty of Jordan's that come out that go up in value, so I wouldn't say that resellers should only focus on the Jordan 11, just look at the Carmines or Infrared 6's. I also think the holidays help out allot with the 11s when they release too. 

Truth is there is money in just about every Jordan but what some resellers dont understand is that it takes time just like any other collectible, but hype beast try to get $50 for a shoe the day it comes out
mean.gif

This is the truth-nearly every Jordan Retro in a desirable colorway will be worth more in 3 or 4 years across the board. Buying and reselling immediately has proven to be less effective recently because of price hikes, and all of the restocks.

Now buy a few pairs of Oreo IV's-sit on em for 2 years and then post em up. Could see a nice little gain. Right now eBay and other sites are flooded with pairs which drives the average sale cost down. 

True reseller's buy dozens of pairs and take advantage of a few things. eBay shops with lower commission and listing costs. Reward's at Champs, Footlocker, Finish Line, eBates etc which give them cash back. Efficient shipping practices. 

Happy to have picked these up at a local Champs yesterday but at $210 after sales tax its time to get back into the Air Max game for this guy.

Columbia IV still around in NY stores ? Anybody could point me to where ? Looking my size 8.5
Check out the retail shops on 34th, went into HOH, Footlocker, Footaction and they all had the columbias siting on shelves. Try all the retailers in downtown brooklyn while your at it... Can't guarantee you they will have your size though.

Dude drop it. You're trying to earn some come back points over something you started over simple math. You sound like a nagging woman trying to get the last word in. He checked you, take the L, and move on. No one cares
Another 1? Is this like 1 person with 5 accounts,no 1 cares,so why u bringing it up,all I did was ask a simple question,then he insulted me by asking if I need a calculator,I guess u can't ask questions without getting an attitude, not all but some,ok I'll be the better man,and take the L,sorry fam's for this nonsense,

Another 1? Is this like 1 person with 5 accounts,no 1 cares,so why u bringing it up,all I did was ask a simple question,then he insulted me by asking if I need a calculator,I guess u can't ask questions without getting an attitude, not all but some,ok I'll be the better man,and take the L,sorry fam's for this nonsense,
Not the same person man. Just being honest and saying to leave it. Makes the parties look dumb. Thank you for for being the bigger man

Back to the shoes. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone post with a white lace swap.

Anything that jumps out so far on the GM of these that are not on retail pairs? Haven't seen many floating around yet but seen a lot of pics of them getting produced.

This is the truth-nearly every Jordan Retro in a desirable colorway will be worth more in 3 or 4 years across the board. Buying and reselling immediately has proven to be less effective recently because of price hikes, and all of the restocks.

Now buy a few pairs of Oreo IV's-sit on em for 2 years and then post em up. Could see a nice little gain. Right now eBay and other sites are flooded with pairs which drives the average sale cost down. 

True reseller's buy dozens of pairs and take advantage of a few things. eBay shops with lower commission and listing costs. Reward's at Champs, Footlocker, Finish Line, eBates etc which give them cash back. Efficient shipping practices. 

Happy to have picked these up at a local Champs yesterday but at $210 after sales tax its time to get back into the Air Max game for this guy.
you mean like the air max reflective that cost $240 out the door? Or the regular air max that are $200 out the door?

Back
Top Bottom