Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I don't think dudes really want these joints.. Yall askin too many questions it just takes one mall visit to go to all the stores that can stock locate these for you
dont even gotta go to the mall. ive done stock locates over the phone. only thing is u should have the sku of the size and shoe you want. or at least that was the case this 1 time i did it with NTNY.

Last edited:
I don't think dudes really want these joints.. Yall askin too many questions it just takes one mall visit to go to all the stores that can stock locate these for you

dont even gotta go to the mall. ive done stock locates over the phone. only thing is u should have the sku of the size and shoe you want. or at least that was the case this 1 time i did it with NTNY.

It can be a bit different with footlocker and stuff. Members have been giving updates on pairs in the wilderness. It's just a matter of people putting in the effort.
I know I have updated last week.

I think you shouldn't ask us and do what you wanna do. Ppl have different opinions and especially when it comes to lace swaps. Only certain sneakers to me Id lace swap. Try what you like and post pics. Actual pics might appeal to some folks

Well I was just getting everyone's opinion and thoughts on what I could do to make the shoe Pop more Ya know what I mean

It can be a bit different with footlocker and stuff. Members have been giving updates on pairs in the wilderness. It's just a matter of people putting in the effort.
I know I have updated last week.
yea each store may do it different. i agree that there has to be effort. a little bit of luck wouldnt hurt as well, like catching an oop or restock link
laugh.gif

Hey everyone! Sorry if I'm jumping in late with a discussion already had, new around here.

The Oreo is a really nice look. I live in a small city about 100 miles out from the closest major sneaker hub and we had two stores get them. Neither store had a full size run, one of the two only had five pairs total.

My pair of the Oreo feels a bit more snug than the Columbia IVs. I wonder what the big change was because I also have the remastered 7 French Blues and had to go a size down because they didn't get my size, still fit me just fine. I actually bought two pairs of the Oreos, one in size 12 and one in size 13. No way that the 12 will fit me, but they will look pretty on the shelf smh

Not that you haven't seen a thousand pictures already and know what they look like, but I posted up a few pictures of my pair here:

http://www.lifeasadagger.com/worn/2015/2/23/air-jordan-4-retro-oreo

I'll try to keep active, I like the conversation in here!

Have a great night!

SKU# 314254 003 ..just talk to a Nike rep or Footlocker etc..and ask them to see if any stores have in your case, your size in stock.

anybody has SKU for 8.5 and 9? looking to scoop me atleast a pair, but looks like its fnna be a hassle. i atleast want to give it a try tho.

also, is the leather feels somewhat of the motorsport 6? nike air on the insole or na?

SKU# 314254 003 ..just talk to a Nike rep or Footlocker etc..and ask them to see if any stores have in your case, your size in stock.

anybody has SKU for 8.5 and 9? looking to scoop me atleast a pair, but looks like its fnna be a hassle. i atleast want to give it a try tho.

also, is the leather feels somewhat of the motorsport 6? nike air on the insole or na?

Check ebay. People posts pics of their boxes most of the time.

What does that mean?

im an idi*t. which number is the SKu. below "501" or below "EAS" and is that for size 8.5 or 9? does it even matter. someone school me por favor. :tongue:

Each store like Footaction footlocker champs have their own sku numbers. Look at ebay at any sizes and some sellers will show the boxes which will have a FTL CH or FA abbreviation followed by a series of numbers. Write those numbers down then go to the store and give it to the employee and they can do the rest.

Awesome blossom didn't do anything to help you to be honest. Thanks for the snide comment BRUH....

I have both, and I love both of them equally! I used to lean towards the Fear IVs before I copped the Oreos. Both of them are awesome. If you can't cop the Fear, Oreos make an excellent consolation prize

thank you very much!

After a quick legit check research on that site i got what i thought would be an impossible purchase for around retail

copping for around $260 AUD/ $203 USD.

They shipped out same day and the  international shipping was real cheap at 6 euros.

Had to get a pair since the Columbias were so good and that Oreo tumbled leather looks so yummy.

Quite possibly the last pair of Jordans I get (I've said this before though)

thank you very much!

After a quick legit check research on that site i got what i thought would be an impossible purchase for around retail

copping for around $260 AUD/ $203 USD.

They shipped out same day and the  international shipping was real cheap at 6 euros.

Had to get a pair since the Columbias were so good and that Oreo tumbled leather looks so yummy.

Quite possibly the last pair of Jordans I get (I've said this before though)
nice man.

Sure is hard find cheap shipping here in Aus.

I got my WTK from there at a pretty good price.

Back
Top Bottom