Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

It's going to eventually chip off. That's exactly how my BCIVs were before the paint chipped. Such a beautiful shoe. I thought JB finally took their heads out of their ***** with the paint chipping issues. Doesn't look too promising for the Viii's that drop later this year

parts of my midsole are no longer smooth. its taking on this rough texture now in a few parts. this means crazy chipping is about to happen?

If you start to see tiny cracks. Its from the stress/pressure and eventually they will start to chip off. It's a crapshoot tho.

If you start to see tiny cracks. Its from the stress/pressure and eventually they will start to chip off. It's a crapshoot tho.

Yeah this is usually the case.

The insole in thin as hell too... Might wanna give a different insole a shot

If this type of quality was used for most of the 4's, a majority of them would sell out instantly. (I'm really talking about the recent military's) 

hey i was at bait in diamon bar apparently kenny g came here yesterday and brought some of his oreo stance socks for sale. they still have some.

hey i was at bait in diamon bar apparently kenny g came here yesterday and brought some of his oreo stance socks for sale. they still have some.
I would buy some if they were online. They are perfect with the White Cement 4s, but how do they look with the Oreos? Do you have any pictures? This is the only one I could find online.

broke mine out last night. one of the most comfortable pairs I have. thank God I doubled up. I am going to wear these a ton.

Black socks white swoosh everything else is just nah.

Never saw the appeal in wearing weird socks and all the nonsense dudes do..

THose are ugly as sin
You don't even see any of it when you wear them

just black sock really 

and SIN looks good! 
devil.gif

Those oreo socks are nice,if u can afford the small perks to match shoe go for it,some people rather be original and get discount socks that come in 3 pairs and get 2nd set half off,which I do a lot because I can't afford to pay 20$ for 1 pair of socks

I just rock the no show socks. I don't want my sock taking attention away from the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom