Official LA Clippers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Laker fan here, but I just wanna say to all of you in Clipper nation, Happy Thanksgiving and y'all have my support with your team
pimp.gif
I enjoy watching y'all play forreal lol and I honestly don't
know why you guys haven't won more games. You have the talent, there's no doubt about that.

I feel the same way, wil or lose, this team is exciting to watch

Originally Posted by asmathews

Great comeback yesterday in the 4th! Good for EJ also, for attacking the rim after airballing numerous 3 balls
smh.gif

get ready for wednesday, vs houston fellas
pimp.gif
They better come out playing hard because Houston always does. I think we have the edge in talent, but we're going to need effort to bringanother W home on Wednesday.

We have a chance to beat Houston if our starting lineup all contribute and we get solid production from our bench.

I'm trying to get tix vs orlando next week. I might just wait til the day of and try to scoop some off of craigslist

yo clips fans i met clipper darrell before the Lakers/nets game on sunday...dude was a cool guy...hes definitely a true fan...felt kinda bad people wereclowning him and disrespecting him ehh...very appreciated...i got nothing but respect for dude especially being a clips fan in LA...just thought id share withu

Griffin To Have MRI In 10 Days
Dec 02, 2009 4:06 PM EST

Clippers rookie forward Blake Griffin is scheduled to have an MRI on his injured knee in about 10 days.

Los Angeles coach Mike Dunleavy said he received "a good report" from a doctor regarding Griffin, who is recovering from a stress fracture in his left kneecap.

Griffin hasn't been cleared to run, but has taken some flat-footed shots.

The Clippers took him with the first overall pick in this past June's NBA Draft.

Via Los Angeles Times

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I'm trying to get tix vs orlando next week. I might just wait til the day of and try to scoop some off of craigslist
thats always one of the best bets. great seats at a great price!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Griffin To Have MRI In 10 Days
Dec 02, 2009 4:06 PM EST

Clippers rookie forward Blake Griffin is scheduled to have an MRI on his injured knee in about 10 days.

Los Angeles coach Mike Dunleavy said he received "a good report" from a doctor regarding Griffin, who is recovering from a stress fracture in his left kneecap.

Griffin hasn't been cleared to run, but has taken some flat-footed shots.

The Clippers took him with the first overall pick in this past June's NBA Draft.

Via Los Angeles Times

glasses.gif

C'mon back, Blake. Clipper Nation is ready for you.

Originally Posted by asmathews

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

thats always one of the best bets. great seats at a great price!
pimp.gif

Yea I've seen some ok prices on some right now on ebay and craigslist, but I only see them going down in price. Any season ticket holders that can get medown in the 100's if I borrow their ticket for 2 minutes?
nerd.gif

anybody know what time they open the doors before the game at staples? got good seats tomorrow so i wanna get there early
glasses.gif

^that would be fantastic!

hopefully we run and gun more when Blake comes back, our bigs can run the floor! someone tell Dunleavy!

Need to start the road trip with a win tonight. It's just so hard to predict what this team is going to do, you just never know what to expect from them.

clippers need to do some more $5 ticket specials or something. This recession is hurting my pockets and I haven't been able to go to a game yet
smh.gif

^I'm gonna try my hardest to make that game on the 27th vs C's. We all know what happened last season @ Staples.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom