Official LA Clippers Offseason Thread

I'm glad this team is beating teams they're supposed to beat, now they need to start beating some playoff teams. Either way, a road win against anyteam is always good.

Get back soon Blake!

Mike and E
nerd.gif

Was looking at the Yahoo! Fantasy updates for Thornton to see what was new and this is what I saw:

F Al Thornton appeared confused after air-balling a jumper on an isolation play. He may need to be told when plays are designed for him in the future.
Had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

i havnt seen the clips this season so how is Baron playing this year?
he started off very slow this year but have been playing well as of late, anyway nice win tonight

smh.gif
at our 2nd half so far.

I swear i saw this coming
laugh.gif
they almost fooled into thinking we were gonna put it all together for more than one game.

Let's see if we can take this one.

Clippers No. 1 pick Griffin closer to debut

LOS ANGELES (AP)-Clippers forward Blake Griffin has been cleared for tougher workouts on his injured left knee, moving the No. 1 draft pick closer to his NBA debut.
Griffin underwent an MRI on his broken left kneecap Tuesday, and was cleared to begin running on an anti-gravity treadmill. If his recovery progresses as planned, the former Oklahoma star will be allowed to resume basketball activities in about three weeks.

Griffin broke his kneecap during the Clippers' final preseason game on Oct. 23, and the club has been cautious about his recovery.

via Yahoo sports

glasses.gif

Camby, Thornton Play Through Injuries

A pair of Clippers played through injuries on Friday against the Suns.

Phoenix defeated Los Angeles 124-93 as Al Thornton and Marcus Camby played hobbled.

Thornton jammed his right big toe and Camby suffered a hyper-extended knee in the fourth quarter of Tuesday's game against the Rockets.

Both were questionable going into the game.

Camby, who is averaging 8.3 points and 11.5 rebounds this season, had just five rebounds in 10 minutes of action.

Thornton played 25 minutes and posted eight points and five boards in the loss.

Via Los Angeles Times

tired.gif

great win by the team tonight! i was planning to get tickets on this game too but wasn't able to get some cheap tickets, oh well good win after gettingblown out by the Suns

Back
Top Bottom