Official LA Clippers Offseason Thread

having cap space, is never a bad thing. save it, use it next year, do whatever. you can even use it to look up your players like griffin and EG.
its hard to give up kaman with an injury prone guy to have a frontcourt with camby, even though he played majority of the games these past two seasons..

I always look forward to games vs. Golden State for some reason
laugh.gif

Hopefully we cleaned up our offense during the 3day break. Let's get this W.

^^^ It said in the L.A. Times today that the team has been focused on cutting down the TOs in practice over the last few days and that Butler has been puttingin extra time trying to get his shot right. Let's hope we see some of that practice pay off tonight. Still, don't know why, but I just don't have agood feeling about this game.

What a game! When DeAndre Jordan is hitting turn-around Js, you know things are going well for the Clips. Great performances by BD, EG and Kaman. Lets keep itgoing tomorrow!

Yeah EG and CK can pretty much be counted on to put up good numbers every game.
95u3ih.gif

I'm just a little more impressed with BD right now.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Yeah EG and CK can pretty much be counted on to put up good numbers every game.
95u3ih.gif

I'm just a little more impressed with BD right now.
happy.gif

True. If we could only get performances like that out of Baron consistently, the playoffs would be on lock.

Eric Gordon vs O.J. Mayo and Chris Kaman vs Marc Gasol
pimp.gif

Al Thornton, Ricky Davis, Allen Iverson and Rudy Gay
laugh.gif
...four of my most despisedplayers.

smh.gif
at work keeping me from watching last night's game.

My roommate is from Oakland so I wanted to rub it in his face in person (pause).

EG and Kaman beasting this season:pimp:

smh.gif
at Al Thornton still not knowing what a good shot is.

Once again, im gonna miss the game tonight but I'll be checking on my phone. :-/

EG, Kaman, Blake=a NICE foundation to build on for the future.

pimp.gif
Nice comeback, though we should've blown the Grizzlies out as well.

Lets keep it rolling tonight, against a struggling Hornets team.

Kaman Named NBA Western Conference Player of the Week
Monday, November 9, 2009 - 12:00 pm

The National Basketball Association today named Clippers' center Chris Kaman as the Western Conference Player of the Week for games played Monday, November 2nd through Sunday, November 8th.
Kaman led the Clippers to a 3-0 week, averaging 24.3 points on .574 shooting from the field, 9.7 rebounds and 2.0 blocks. Kaman, who is currently in the midst of a career-long six-game streak with 20 or more points, tallied a high for the week with 25 points, 11 rebounds and two blocks in a 93-90 win over Minnesota on November 2nd.

Kaman followed up his performance against the Timberwolves with a 22 point, nine rebound and three block night in the Clippers' 118-90 win at Golden State on November 6th. He closed the week out with by tallying 22 points, nine rebounds and four assists in a 113-100 win over Memphis on November 7th.

In seven games played this season, Kaman has tallied 23.0 points, 9.9 rebounds, 1.9 blocks and 38.6 minutes per game.

Atlanta's Joe Johnson received the award for the Eastern Conference.

95u3ih_th.gif

Back
Top Bottom