Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

The Lakers suck so bad at the Rose Garden. This is equivalent to the Magic being unable to win against the Pistons. All this losing is getting into theplayer's head, SMH.

Sigh terrible loss but hey we only got 13 of them and only 2-3 games were we got thoroughly handled like tonight. Blazers were hitting form everywhere justmove on hope Lamar gets back to the guy that was playing 2 weeks ago...

Can't wait to here how BSPN spins this into more Laker Hatred.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

All of you Portland fans are hilarious with the sweeping in the playoffs and that nonsense. Wait til we get Bynum back. Don't respond with "wait til Oden gets back".
laugh.gif

Find me one Portland fan who has said that.

I think some of you Lakers fans are just making #%%# up at this point.
seriously man
laugh.gif

u just gotta ignore quite a few of the laker fans here. stick with interacting with the ones that don't pull @**% out of their *#$.
that's what I noticed about Laker fans on NT. Some just aren't worth the response....the others are strait though

That Ariza hit wasn't as nearly as malicious in slow motion as it looked in real time. I think I'm skipping my 10 am lecture tomorrow morning to avoidthe Blazer slurp session in the back of the class room. Good win for the Blazers though.

Originally Posted by solefob

i blame the refs for this loss.

Thanks for letting us know.
I was joking, if you couldn't get that from the dreadful performance by the Lakers tonight I don't know what to tell ya.
eyes.gif

what is that black stripe with 00 on the blazer jerseys? is it a reminder of their premature death in 2000?

Thanks for letting us know.
I was joking, if you couldn't get that from the dreadful performance by the Lakers tonight I don't know what to tell ya.
eyes.gif

Sorry, my sarcasm detector wasn't working and I've seen some crazy *+@# in this thread tonight.
laugh.gif

Damn, the Lakers got mollywhopped.

I hope the Blazers continue to get better. Hopefully we get to match up against them in the playoffs because I've always enjoyed this rivalry.

I can't wait for that game in April in portland. I just want to see how the Lakers respond.

kobe-pose-large.jpg

NO HOPE FOR 70WINS EITHER...
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] Starters[/td] [td][/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]http://[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]38:58[/td] [td]11-29[/td] [td]2-9[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]-20[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]26[/td] [/tr][/table]
this is kobe i know
laugh.gif

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? why don't you blame it on the red carpet the lakers laid down for the blazers to the hoop? the whole first half was a layup andoffensive tip drill and dunk clinic by the blazers. the refs had nothing to do w/ this loss. by the time ariza was thrown out, it was beyond too late.

everyone played damn good on the blazers cept for shavlik randolph. felt like game 6 cept they had some fight @ in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by knightngale

what is that black stripe with 00 on the blazer jerseys? is it a reminder of their premature death in 2000?
frown.gif
Low blow. Straight to the balls.

Originally Posted by knightngale

kevin duckworth?
05F.jpg

well looks like lamar is getting suspended, just saw the replay from a different camera angle on ESPN.

gonna hurt going into houston without lamar.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? why don't you blame it on the red carpet the lakers laid down for the blazers to the hoop? the whole first half was a layup and offensive tip drill and dunk clinic by the blazers. the refs had nothing to do w/ this loss. by the time ariza was thrown out, it was beyond too late.
why don't you find my post after that.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? why don't you blame it on the red carpet the lakers laid down for the blazers to the hoop? the whole first half was a layup and offensive tip drill and dunk clinic by the blazers. the refs had nothing to do w/ this loss. by the time ariza was thrown out, it was beyond too late.
he wasn't
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom