Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Naw but for real, Kobe was just AMAZING. I seriously predicted he'd hit a 3 like last night. But then he got cocky and it ended up biting him in the AYYYYYYY!

Huh?

I don't know about y'all, but I'd rather have Kobe be mad then go Tony Romo on us.
Dude started doing his little cocky cornball dance taunting the Spurs fans.

Originally Posted by you right

travel or not he missed and the ball fell right to duncan so it was a lose/lose...hahahaha
exactly, travel or not the spurs were still in the lead anyway

Kobe's 3rd game winner in a row? He didn't hit the game winner against Miami.

Naw but for real, Kobe was just AMAZING. I seriously predicted he'd hit a 3 like last night. But then he got cocky and it ended up biting him in the AYYYYYYY!

Huh?

I don't know about y'all, but I'd rather have Kobe be mad then go Tony Romo on us.

Oh yeah the Mike Bibby dance I forgot
laugh.gif

I'm going to need a gif of that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ laker fans thinking that was a flop, there was def contact, fisher got burned by his own medicine i guess

i blame his groin. old man couldn't recover in time due to his lack of mobility.

that travel call deserves an NFL challenge, no loss of timeouts for the Lakers. play the play over. Kobe dagger. Game over.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I am BEYOND heated. That would of been kobes THIRD game winner in a row. I can't believe FISHER. He took that BAD shot, then tried to go for that weak steal with a foul. He single handedly ruined the game. All I here is fisher is a veteran blah blah blah. Real talk, Farmar > Fisher. Too bad he's injured.

Kobe > All.
It wouldn't have been Kobes GW because had they not call the foul on Fisher game would've been tied anyways

Huh?

laugh.gif
he thought they got the game in the bag
laugh.gif

Why is Kobe such a girl? Those temper tantrums are comedy.
laugh.gif

He should've took that shot when he saw Ginobili coming. It was in the same spot, in the same rhythm as the one he JUST hit.

Kobe better give that towel guy an autographed pair of shoes, jersey or something.
laugh.gif

i thought the nba was supposed to call offensive fouls when the shooter sticks out his foot. This is why people don't watch the nba anymore because theyfocus on something for the first 2 weeks of the season then forget about it later

this game should have at least went to overtime or ended with ariza at the line.

lol just like old times. This was a fun game to watch...I just KNEW that Kobe threw us the final dagger with that three. To watch that last sequence with Masongetting the last shot was just priceless.
That whole tribute to major league was funny though..... "you have no MARBLES !!"

What in the hell are you guys arguing about.

He gambled for a steal on the inbounds play when you are up 2 pts with :12 secs left in regulation on the road.

He was out of position, bumps the shooter, and you EXPECT THE REF TO SWALLOW HIS WHISTLE?

Do you guys curse at the toilet bowl when you see that the nuggets are not gold?

It sucks that the Lakers lost but this is an encouraging loss to me. The Lakers are hurt right now, they are playing the second night of a back to back againsta tough team, the spurs were on fire all game and the Lakers only lost by one. Yeah fisher is playing bad lately but he is dependable come playoffs. And I wasimpressed by Powell hitting those big shots.

Can't complain about the calls at the end of the game. Fisher shouldn't have gambled for the steal, when you do that %#!$ happens. Ariza did not travelbut it wasn't a foul and he missed the shot so it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Why is Kobe such a girl? Those temper tantrums are comedy.
laugh.gif

He should've took that shot when he saw Ginobili coming. It was in the same spot, in the same rhythm as the one he JUST hit.

Kobe better give that towel guy an autographed pair of shoes, jersey or something.
laugh.gif

Man, I'd MUCH rather have Kobe get mad at losing than not giving a !%%% at all.
You hear Tony Romo after the Boys got SMASHED by the Eagles and eliminated from the playoffs?

He was like, "At the end of the day, it's just sports. I don't really care, it doesn't matter that much"
Sorry, that's not the type of dude I want on my team.

I want my players to get MAD at losing, not walk around like whatever.

I honestly don't know how you Lakers fans don't get tired of Derek Fisher. The guy runs in 3-4 times a game and throws up senseless layups that nevergo in. In fact, I saw somewhere that he shoots the worst percentage in the LEAGUE on close shots/in the paint. His defense is below average at best. And hereaches in and makes fouls at very critical times I've noticed. He's good for leadership and shooting. That's about it.

I'll have a response for everybody that quoted me later. But right now, I'm still celebrating!

It's like, Kobe knew BEFORE the game even started that the Lakers would lose tonight.

2ufzps9.jpg

And to think, I was *****ing about the Lakers being on tv so often. Shoot, if this is what happens from here on out whenever they play on national tv, I'mall for it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

What in the hell are you guys arguing about.

He gambled for a steal on the inbounds play when you are up 2 pts with :12 secs left in regulation on the road.

He was out of position, bumps the shooter, and you EXPECT THE REF TO SWALLOW HIS WHISTLE?

Do you guys curse at the toilet bowl when you see that the nuggets are not gold?

He lightly bumped the shooter, not enough to warrant a foul and that moded reaction from Roger Mason. dude flopps like a euro.

and why call a foul on that light bump (even though it was a foul, you don't call fouls late in games), and then call a travel on a no-travel, and arizagot fouled as well. where's the consistency?

Well maybe this will make Kobe go into beast mode the next few games, we're definitely going to need it going against the Magic and King Crab. Dammitthough we had this, before Fish tried to be a damn hero.
smh.gif
I better go to bed before I break something. GG Spurs fans.

Back
Top Bottom