OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Got my SB inspired ID's in yesterday. Let me say these look beautiful in person and the pictures do not do them justice... The color of the uppers in the pics don't even look like what the true color is in person ... I think it has a lot to do with the camera that is being used as well as the lightning. That is the reason we have seen the atomic teal uppers look different on virtually everybody's ID's. I've seen some that actually look green like on the dolphins and then I've seen some that look more of a blue. Tell me what ya'll think.

That pic of the black speckles on the black midsole looks like hard water spots. I don't see why he's tripping off not getting it. It's his iD and he added it and he should've gotten them yeah i'm just saying. A 15% or 20% code would look over that error.

I'm sure they look better in person but in pics they kinda just look like rain drops before they dry up.

Exactly what came to mind for me.

And here are pics in the sunlight ... Look at the difference in the shade of atomic teal ... The atomic teal is much darker than what's showing in the pics .. They are still sick either way

With all the complaints of it being to shiney, I think I'ma hit them up with some matte clear coat

Does Nike Still Offer 20 Off Coupons ???...

Cause I Called Up and Told Them My ID's Have a Red Smudge On The Mid Sole When It's White and Blue

And That I Dont Wanna Send It Back So they Can Redo Them ...It Takes To Long

Returning Them For a Full Refund Was No Option.....So I Asked For a 20 off For My Trouble ...She Said They Dont Offer That Anymore

But I Can Give You a 10 Off Instead ...Either Way Going To Use That Towards My SB X's

I Think Dude Who Said He Got 3 20% Codes Was Lying ...
mean.gif

Last edited:

They do offer it but they have gotten VERY STINGY with it. My guess is there have been alot given out or the more likely reason, they've been in these forums and decided there are more fake issues than worthy ones. Oh well...

In case any body still wanted to see the lace swap...

That pic of the black speckles on the black midsole looks like hard water spots. I don't see why he's tripping off not getting it. It's his iD and he added it and he should've gotten them yeah i'm just saying. A 15% or 20% code would look over that error.
Thought the same thing as well. Just looks like hard water stains from stepping in a puddle...

i think i'm pink and tealed out.
I've seen a lot of variations of the SBs to sway me away, but always end-up liking the ones that are more true to the original. Definitely would stick to a black swoosh if going that route though...

They do offer it but they have gotten VERY STINGY with it. My guess is there have been alot given out or the more likely reason, they've been in these forums and decided there are more fake issues than worthy ones. Oh well...

Might be doing a lace swap with these into my Asics. Haha! Still waiting on Nike to start selling laces separately. They don't have to be in-store, but I can see it doing rather well in online orders...

laugh.gif
 That's True They Probably Lurking Right Now ....Really Wanted That 20 Thou 

All 3 Pics Look Crack...I Dont Knw Which To Choose LoL

Were Those Laces From You Previous Purchases...If Not Where u Got Them Replacement Laces From ???

Last edited:

Love this ID bro!!

:lol:  That's True They Probably Lurking Right Now ....Really Wanted That 20 Thou 

All 3 Pics Look Crack...I Dont Knw Which To Choose LoL

Were Those Laces From You Previous Purchases...If Not Where u Got Them Replacement Laces From ???

Green laces are the ones I included in the initial design, Black laces are from my Entourage inspired ID, and the Red laces are from my Cutting Jades. I have Red ID laces that came with my Red Carpet inspired ID but the Cutting Jade laces look better because they are red with black speckles.

Love this ID bro!!

Appreciate it G. Its my fav out of the 5 I did as well. Those Galaxies you did got my itching to order a few more... :lol:

Last edited:
Peru,

I get what you mean now when you say how the color of the laces can completely alter the perception of the shoe. Very nice iD's sir!

Side note: anybody hoop in these yet?

Def a lot of people who made the same atomic teal uppers with the pink. Had to make one b/c rumors are they will not be making a SB Lebron X ... but we'll see

i wasnt speaking directly about yours bro. i actually think yours are nice and its good to see a variation. no hate over here

but I can def see why the teal upper sold out.

It seems like quite a few people ordered this one, or at the very least, something similar to this one. I was expecting a different shade of orange, not the highlighter orange that I got. Still, I think I'm keeping this one. I haven't had an iD turn out this well--and I haven't had this much fun designing an iD--since maybe the Kobe V iD.

The orange was difficult for me to capture in a photo. This was the best I could do.

I also made a blue and orange one (think something along the lines of the LeBron IV Birthday), but that one was surprisingly underwhelming and is getting returned for sure.
That orange is serious. I'm gonna have to make a pair with that orange upper.

I wanna make more also but i wanna see what more options we are gonna get..

I'm waiting on the same thing. Im just keeping my fingers crossed they only add things and don't subtract while adding...

Peru,
I get what you mean now when you say how the color of the laces can completely alter the perception of the shoe. Very nice iD's sir!
Side note: anybody hoop in these yet?

Yeah, the laces change the feel alot for some reason. I hooped in my Jades, awesome comfort and spring! At first the stability and court control is iffy until you get accustom to the height off the ground you're at then its not even a 2nd thought. Pillow like cushioning tho, couldn't ask for more.

Back
Top Bottom