OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

This thread is going to cost me so much money. And those MVP Elites DC made are absolutely great (especially with the repainted speckles).

Finally was able to pick up my Champ and Volt pairs that were delivered to a relatives home. I am waiting to see how the elite champ 10s come out (for those who ordered) so I can decide which to keep.

Older pairs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/mez0ne/IMG_5465.jpg[img]

[/quote]

The red ones are dope!!! I think I am going to go with the same colorway. I wanted to ask, the upper is the university red option correct?

This will be my first id and I want to make sure I get it right. Also, if any one can help tell me how the id's fit compared to other lebrons since I wear a size 14 in the LeBron 8 & 9.

I'm a 13 in most other shoes but I found LeBrons run snug. This will be my first pair of 10s and I went in to try on a GR pair but they didn't have my size on hand.

^ yes its university red, and sz 14 should fit you fine.

DC....what materials did you use to paint the yellow speckles? I hate how Nike doesn't have yellow as a choice.:smh:

That's the thing dude, I WAS tryiing to put my own spin on it! lol...thought the Volt would have been less green. I like this look better, but Nike really should have yellow as a speckle option IMO.

dam bro, i wonder why they came out looking so greenish. they looked tight either way. i dont know if i would have had the balls to change it. :smokin

^ yes its university red, and sz 14 should fit you fine.

DC....what materials did you use to paint the yellow speckles? I hate how Nike doesn't have yellow as a choice.:smh:

I used a fine tip Sharpie oil based paint pen. The bigger speckles I just kinda did a few quick dabs to cover the volt and the small ones were quick jabs with varying pressure depending on the size. Lots of patience too lol. Got it at AC Moore.

dam bro, i wonder why they came out looking so greenish. they looked tight either way. i dont know if i would have had the balls to change it. :smokin

Thanks RD. I did a few test speckles in store before I bought the pen to make sure it would work. Because I was like PLEASE don't screw up lol.

There are much more simple designs posted here than mine. I don't care about your opinion which is obviously biased since its not your own horrendous design. They're simple and clean, yes. People seem to be borrowing ideas and I dont want mine copied, not a big deal. And it's not just about the color scheme it's also how you use it. I would hardly ever use more than 3 colors. Clean color schemes > messy color schemes. I can post better designs than you anyday k bye.
I doubt That Tool Box

Look good, my preference would be without the speckles but they look great.

Hoping to see more elites posted before I finally cave.

Look good, my preference would be without the speckles but they look great.

Hoping to see more elites posted before I finally cave.

Agreed on the speckles, still a good looking ID.

And surprisingly the upper and underlay of the Elite IDs seem to be a bit better looking compared to the upper on the regular IDs.

...less fluorescent maybe?

Idk maybe it's the lighting

Back
Top Bottom