OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

They'll get pushed back up to the original delivery date...

Mine initially said 6/26 then got pushed back to 6/28 and then it went back to 6/26.

It has happened to me on all my iD's.

I am guessing its probably due to the whole date changeover coming from China to the States.
Same here

Will take better pics tonight with a real camera, but for now phone pics of my "Finals" Elites that came in today.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

An on-foot pic for you guys.

My favorite part is that the white is a pearlescent white and not just a straight white. The paint splatter is gold and white

Fyi, the "gold" is more of a tan color on the lining and like a mustardy golden brown color on the Swoosh portions, and same on the paint splatter.

DAMN!!!

Dwoodactennis, your pair came out perfect man. Great work.

I'm trying to sell off a bunch of shoes so I can justify ordering another Elite iD.

Thanks guys, and really nice UCF Knights pair you made there, came out great. 

I basically stole the PE LeBron wore during the playoffs, it was my favorite of all his Elites.  I tweaked it a tiny bit with a black outsole instead of translucent, also couldn't make the swoosh chrome like his, so went with the metallic pewter, not jeweled.  I don't like when clear soles yellow, made me sad when my pressures started yellowing, so the sole change was a must for me.   I am really happy with how they turned out. 

Will take better pics tonight with a real camera, but for now phone pics of my "Finals" Elites that came in today.

Love this pair! Nice work... Which leads me to this...

Already in this year for 3 regular X iD's

And 3 Elite iD's

And I want to do this Home Elite with a clear bottom though.

Contemplating selling my DS Barkley Area 72 and just call it even and cop the Elite.

Keep in mind I'm not strapped or anything, just like to try and keep the collection lean. I would rock the hell out of the iD and well the 72... Still DS. Thoughts guys??

mr appleseed u nailed em to tha wall, PERFECT !!!!!!!

dwood those are the last straw, so far everyone who has done a pe playoff version has made me want one more and more, its a wrap now, SO SO SO FLIPPIN NICE

DC30 ima partial towards Brons all day, so all i can say is how canya go wrong with what would be the 'trade' for the barkleys ? they r fantastic, and can prob be worn/go with alot moe than the barkleys. if yer playin in em elites all day

>>
Keep in mind I'm not strapped or anything

mr appleseed u nailed em to tha wall, PERFECT !!!!!!!

dwood those are the last straw, so far everyone who has done a pe playoff version has made me want one more and more, its a wrap now, SO SO SO FLIPPIN NICE

DC30 ima partial towards Brons all day, so all i can say is how canya go wrong with what would be the 'trade' for the barkleys ? they r fantastic, and can prob be worn/go with alot moe than the barkleys. if yer playin in em elites all day

>>
Keep in mind I'm not strapped or anything

My favorite part is that the white is a pearlescent white and not just a straight white. The paint splatter is gold and white

Fyi, the "gold" is more of a tan color on the lining and like a mustardy golden brown color on the Swoosh portions, and same on the paint splatter.

:smokin defiantly in my top 3 as far as ID elites on this thread :smokin

I arrived home to 3 of the 4 iDs that I ordered on 6/3 (2 - LBX Elite / 2 - Kobe 8)!  I’m especially thrilled as I only received the shipping notification for 2 iDs and did not expect to receive the others so soon… 4[sup]th[/sup] to arrive Friday! 

The pics do not do the shoes justice… My DSLR has seen better days.  They all look better in person (the red isn't so bright or shiny and the pewter is amazing!).  I’ll try to take better pics as soon as my new camera arrives.

More Pics of the Kobe’s in the Kobe 8 iD thread.

MVX

CHAMPIONSHIP 9X

Last edited:
Beautiful elites up there. Those pics up there sealed the deal. I'm ordering a pair now before they're gone.

Missed ups today with my 1st ever ids. Thanks to everyone who posted pics because I was always skeptical as to if they would come out good. Will be most likely ordering some championship elites in the near future.

@sacking232... Those turned out so dope! I have a very similar championship pair on the way and I was going to do a SB with a teal upper but the pewter upper is looking nice in those pics :pimp:

hard. makes me want to return my home elites and go this route

Some very nice pick ups. If I can't get my hands on the championship red 10 elites. I will make a replica through Nike ID

Back
Top Bottom