OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

dope work dc30... i like the added patch to the jersey as i hate that adidas logo on the swingmans.

DC stop dude ! I can't open my wallet any more this month! I NEED to save money but you are making me want to visit Nike ID and make another ID LOL:D

Thinking bout ordering these but im such a cheap *** i dont wanna spend money!

EDIT: Just ordered them lol i said screw it if i dont like them i can just return them. Does it usually take the whole 30 days to arrive?

Last edited:
Hopefully they come out nice. I tried to get as close to the ring ceremonys as i could just couldnt make the rest of the upper white. 

hey guys what do u all think about the pair below?

my main concern is really whether it would come out like the 'south beach green' or a much darker green... (inspired by SB 8 obviously...)

Thanks

hey guys what do u all think about the pair below?

my main concern is really whether it would come out like the 'south beach green' or a much darker green... (inspired by SB 8 obviously...)

Thanks

They look good. But search this thread a bit. There are some teal Elite pairs in here. Will give you a good idea. From what I've seen though the teal is the slightest shade darker than what something like the SB8 was.

Idk what's going on but I think Nike took down the option for a orange upper.
I waited too long to make a big bang like pair.
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

So I snagged a pair of LeBron X Carbons on eBay for $120 shipped. Seller said they were only worn once and in great condition and the pics were consistent with that.

However upon opening the package yesterday I discovered some rough abrasions on the heels of the airbags...Like maybe he had rubbed 'em stepping down some concrete steps or something the one time he wore them.

Anyhow, should I be concerned about these airbags popping or being susceptible to giving out from these abrasions?

Thanks!

So I snagged a pair of LeBron X Carbons on eBay for $120 shipped. Seller said they were only worn once and in great condition and the pics were consistent with that.

However upon opening the package yesterday I discovered some rough abrasions on the heels of the airbags...Like maybe he had rubbed 'em stepping down some concrete steps or something the one time he wore them.

Anyhow, should I be concerned about these airbags popping or being susceptible to giving out from these abrasions?

Thanks!

Wrong thread for that.

But there have been people with complaints of the air bag popping, mostly big sizes that have been hooped in.

There's nothing you can do to avoid it.

It's either gonna break or its not.

Wrong thread for that.

But there have been people with complaints of the air bag popping, mostly big sizes that have been hooped in.

There's nothing you can do to avoid it.

It's either gonna break or its not.
Is it normal to find those rough abrasions/scratches along the airbag units from typical wear?

And I tried posting this as my own thread but it got locked. Any idea why?

Thanks

Is it normal to find those rough abrasions/scratches along the airbag units from typical wear?
And I tried posting this as my own thread but it got locked. Any idea why?

Thanks

Locked because this is the LeBron X iD thread bro. Try posting it on the regular LeBron X+ thread Vol 3.

Rocked These To SoleCon In Staten Island Today..

Just a heads up for anyone, be careful when ordering ID's.

I ordered 2 pairs a regular X and an Elite X.

The Elite's were black and white with white speckles on the carbon fiber, they came in nothing looking like the picture. The minute I took them out of the box I returned them.

My other pair was an all white regular version with a blue sole. The white is nice but I chose white on the swoosh and LBJ logo and both of those came in grey.

On top of it I used a 15% off code on the order and my order came in wrong and I returned them items but they won't generate a new code for me to use. I would like to re-order the same pairs the correct way since they made the mistake and the supervisors tell me I should re-order them at a higher price this time, talk about a scam.

Rocked These To SoleCon In Staten Island Today..

Wow, man, looks awesome! If I looked sown and saw those at a sneaker event (or anywhere) I would instantly be like "you must be Twenty8!!!!!" All your id's are highly recognizable..

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone, be careful when ordering ID's.

I ordered 2 pairs a regular X and an Elite X.

The Elite's were black and white with white speckles on the carbon fiber, they came in nothing looking like the picture. The minute I took them out of the box I returned them.

My other pair was an all white regular version with a blue sole. The white is nice but I chose white on the swoosh and LBJ logo and both of those came in grey.

On top of it I used a 15% off code on the order and my order came in wrong and I returned them items but they won't generate a new code for me to use. I would like to re-order the same pairs the correct way since they made the mistake and the supervisors tell me I should re-order them at a higher price this time, talk about a scam.

Any pics bro? What was wrong with the Elite pair? Was it like what Bron wore in the playoffs?

I don't remember exactly the pair LeBron wore in the playoffs but I wanted to do something simple - black/white.

They were supposed to look like that. All the pictures show the paint speckles very faint. I chose the one color to be black that way it would essentially be less speckles and only a few white. Anyway, it came in looking like a Mead notebook or someone had poured paint all over them. The entire carbon fiber was covered with huge white circles. I put them back in the box and they went right back to Nike. That experience turned me off from the Elites.

The second pair was inspired by -

They came out ok, besides a few minor scuffs and the lebron logo being grey and the swoosh looking grey even though I wanted something all white.

Sorry for the iPhone pics, anyway nike won't fix my order, won't give me back my promo code and now has blocked me from chat support. I'll be mailing a letter out to corporate today.

I don't remember exactly the pair LeBron wore in the playoffs but I wanted to do something simple - black/white.

They were supposed to look like that. All the pictures show the paint speckles very faint. I chose the one color to be black that way it would essentially be less speckles and only a few white. Anyway, it came in looking like a Mead notebook or someone had poured paint all over them. The entire carbon fiber was covered with huge white circles. I put them back in the box and they went right back to Nike. That experience turned me off from the Elites.

The second pair was inspired by -

They came out ok, besides a few minor scuffs and the lebron logo being grey and the swoosh looking grey even though I wanted something all white.

Sorry for the iPhone pics, anyway nike won't fix my order, won't give me back my promo code and now has blocked me from chat support. I'll be mailing a letter out to corporate today.

Oi.... One of the reasons I started doing my own paint speckles. I'm in control lol. As for the all white I think they look great. The color differences are most likely just inconsistencies in the materials as opposed to the wrong color. Their CS sounds iffy though. No idea why the rep can't just put an order through for you at the price you're returning your pair at. Sucks bro.

Oi.... One of the reasons I started doing my own paint speckles. I'm in control lol. As for the all white I think they look great. The color differences are most likely just inconsistencies in the materials as opposed to the wrong color. Their CS sounds iffy though. No idea why the rep can't just put an order through for you at the price you're returning your pair at. Sucks bro.
Yeah, the white ones came out great, plus I don't have to worry about a white sole getting dirty. I had a 15% off code on both pairs since they were in the same order and they said my only option is to return them, which I did. Apparently I don't have a right to get a pair the way I want or expect. The 15% off took a lot off, especially on the Elites and what they told be verbatim is that I can re-order the Elites at the higher price, that makes sense to them apparently? Now I see why people order multiple pairs at once with the intention of returning. I'm not spending 310+ tax now on the Elites after all this, I'm happy with my regular X's though.

Those polar bears look sick! Definitely one of a kind and an amazing concept. Easy rep

Back
Top Bottom