Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered my nephew his pair of GS "Jades" hopefully there here before friday so he can ball in them..

dudes right. my HOH said they are a general release so no need for a raffle. just show up saturday morning.

Exactly. It's a GR release shoe, EVERY footlocker is getting pairs in. They all even received matching clothes (shorts/shirts/sweaters) for them weeks ago. Some FL are only getting 12-15 pairs in though. 2 store managers said they didn't even get a size 13 in their shipment either. So good luck to the big foot people!

all set for the swap on Sunday...got my table and my banner

dsc00250f.jpg

dsc00251jc.jpg

made that banner myself :smokin

dudes right. my HOH said they are a general release so no need for a raffle. just show up saturday morning.

So the numbers are gonna be similar to the Blue Diamonds after all?
If thats the case then I'm going to cop, theyre one of the only sneakers I want this month. Them n the 4s

Just got my Pressures in the mail from NDC. Soles look like they are starting to yellow already, around the LJ logo. :smh:
Anyone else see this?

Mine looked like they were already worn. Glad to see it wasn't just me. The second you wear em, they're gonna be filthy anyways. No since of buggin, but I get where you're coming from. They should NOT come yellowed. weak sauce.

Chicago HOHs are doing raffles for Jades, Nike Chicago is doing the RSVP. Goodluck to those that really want these. The more I look at them the less of a fan I become. I guess I got bit by the ID bug, itching to make another...

^Whoa you got the special box. Mine won't come in from NDC until next Monday (live in Oregon) would be awesome if they came in that box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom