Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cork box lol. Not even gonna try to get them.

Lavas look good on feet. Looks like a different shoe with the black mesh panels. Not enough to make me change my mind though. Maybe if it had an orange swoosh.

i really hope nike puts out a NSW LeBron X that will be easy to cop.. from the looks of it, all the NSW colorways that will release are gonna be near impossible to get..

and the hype Nike and some people create doesn't help... at all

Last edited:
I've been lurking for the last couple weeks because it wasn't too much to add but after these latest pics I had to comment...I had initially wanted the Corks almost the first time I ever saw them but this whole "Cork Unveiling Event" has just burst my bubble because all the hype will make these almost impossible to get...it's sad because I really wanted these to WEAR

saw these on instagram
Welp.
laugh.gif

Good luck to those that want the Corks, gonna have a hell of time trying to get them.

And based on how the Heat got dismantled tonight no need to worry about the Lavas being harder to get because LeBron wore them.
laugh.gif

Might need to grab myself a pair of the Lavas. I love the whole grey/orange colorway combination. I'm wearing the LeBron 9 Mangos for work mostly so adding the Lavas into the rotation for work would be cool.

IMO best lbj color ways that worked so far for the 10's:

1Crown Jewels : excuetion was on point !

2Gold Medals 

3Pressures

The Lava's looked a lot nicer than I thought...was just peeping them on LeBron's feet throughout the whole game tonight.

Trying hard to resist purchasing.

Last edited:
ill grab prisms, if i don't get the kd energy/weatherman. somehow i think going sell out cause they go with NYE theme. plus some pll going to fallback on em for missing out on corks. 

Last edited:
The Lava's appear to have 3m (reflective ) throughout the body of the sneaker. Watching Lebron wear them tonight , sealed the purchase for me . [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Prisms! Nah , all due respect, look for fruity. Like some pride ****. Easy Easy Easy Pass!

Do you man. To each his own. I keep hearing all these homophobic comments about the prisms. Like really? Taking to that level, huh? I'm suprised that dudes (you included) are frontin on the prisms on some gay pride ****. >D Really? Funny to me cause I always see you same dudes straight beasting on anything with a pink/PURPLE (of all colors!) outsole/ sockliner etc. Dont see what the prob is now. The shoe has a theme and a concept to it and it works. Also its only the sockliner which is rarely seen when worn as it is. Like come man, get a life. I just think your whole view and opinion is shallow, ignorant and ultimatley dumb. Just say you dont like it or say nothing at all and move on. :smh: You got issues. Anyway I like em and think they are the perfect mix between flashiness and subtleness. Basically they are dope. I'm seeing alot of you dudes just have bad taste or just like your shoes limited. Which is cool if thats your thing. I just like what looks good to me. Keep it up though. That way it will be an Easy Easy Easy Cop!

Last edited:
that cork box has just made me realize i need them. You guys are right though in saying that these will be damn near impossible to cop. Will be fun attempting to buy them though :smokin

Do you man. To each his own. I keep hearing all these homophobic comments about the prisms. Like really? Taking to that level, huh? I'm suprised that dudes (you included) are frontin on the prisms on some gay pride ****.
grin.gif
Really? Funny to me cause I always see you same dudes straight beasting on anything with a pink/PURPLE (of all colors!) outsole/ sockliner etc. Dont see what the prob is now. The shoe has a theme and a concept to it and it works. Also its only the sockliner which is rarely seen when worn as it is. Like come man, get a life. I just think your whole view and opinion shallow, ignorant and ultimatley dumb. Just say you dont like it or say nothing at all and move on.
mean.gif
You got issues. Anyway I like em and think they are the perfect mix between flashiness and subtleness. Basically they are dope. I'm seeing alot of you dudes just have bad taste. Or just like your shoes limited. Cool with me. I just like what looks good. To me. Easy Easy Easy Cop!
i dont understand the gay talk either. cause any1 calling em gay wouldnt walk up to a stranger  wearing anything pink or purple an say the same stuff in here on the street.

Corks are nice, but I won't go out of my way to get them. If I can get them for retail, great, if not, I'm moving on.

Still disappointed overall with the X colorways so far compared to what we had with the 9s, which really spoiled us. Of what's released, I still think the Crown Jewels are the best X cw to release so far, and the Gold Medals are nice too. I can see why the Jades appeal to some people, but they're not really for me. Based on just the cw execution/colorblocking, I'd easily take the 9s that had been released by this time last year (Cannons, Chinas, Miami Nights, etc) over any of the Xs we've seen.

Last edited:
Its funny people call prism gay pride which is stupid to begin with.. Are these the same hypebeast dudes wearin there pink gstrings and wristbands to match that wack floridian??? dj delz u in here? People are trying to hype themselves up with all the pics of floridian on every damn page. Its a horrible colorway. Prism is a hell of alot cleaner look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom