Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even hating on the dude Memph really, just the the way the whole process can be exploited. But you make a great point man. I didn't even actually think of it that way. He's helping people get their pairs and killing resellers.

Dude isn't "helping" anyone. How is he killing resellers? He basically is a reseller without actually touching the shoes :smh:

^^^ I'll piggyback on that and say that the entire asg series will sell just as fast as the Xmas. Random sizes here and there across the country

Dude isn't "helping" anyone. How is he killing resellers? He basically is a reseller without actually touching the shoes
mean.gif
They don't get it. I'm not mad at Memph for getting his hustle on but he's not helping you with anything. All he's doing is exploiting your thirst for kicks. Today it's 20 bucks but tomorrow it will be 100. How can anyone hate resellers but be ok with dudes using bots?

Look on IG

There is some CROME versions of the ASG shoes

Not sure if just for looks or a "Houston" only special release

Too lazy to put up pics

I don't see how raffles are fair, or twitter RSVP bots or auto FSR purchasing apps, stores that "reserve" shoes despite it being against the Chaim's policy, but there is crookedness everywhere. And Nike's not really helping.

Or these tacky FTL raffles where someone can bring their brother, baby mama, son, etc to increase their chances. And despite the raffles, it's really hard to tell if the All Stars will be more limited than the Christmas pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom