Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release will be the same as the 88 retro as far as numbers go.
To most people's surprise I think so and I also hope so. I really want to wear them and I can't (won't) be rocking kicks that could be sold for over a grand. We'll just have to wait it out I guess, see how it all pans out on Saturday.

Lot's of these in London, UK. Loads of different stores are getting them in favourable quantities.

People however are camping as I type though.

can't believe the fiends out for corks in sydney. outdoor lining up, some for three days. and here they're still costing $320 0_o

Ready for tomorrow morning, all I need is 2 seconds alone with NDC I won't take long
wink.gif

Once that link goes live, the shoes will be checked out immediately.  I'm not worried at all as I never fail with TLO's.  Did it with White Cements, ASG's, and this will be no different.
wink.gif

Last edited:
If anyone is in Greensboro I wouldn't even bother last night when I passed social status there were about 4 or 5 dudes in line. And then last night it started hailing and lightly snowing. Good luck to everyone who wants them but its not this serious. Stay safe yall.

Does anyone know if my usa credit card is gonna be declined on Nike Store Europe? If so I'm gonna have to buy an Amex Cash card or something I suppose. Anyone ever order from there that can tell me how it went? I have a UK address to use. That's not an issue.

Been at social since about 830 last night in greensboro. 4th in line. It wasnt too bad last night. The weather kept people away and they let us sleep in our cars. Not many pairs here though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom