Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
payin leather prices for CORK, nike has really got us by the balls, whats the nxt pair gonna be made out of???? paper??
The next hottest shoe will be the extremly limited "invisible" lebron... You get nothing but a shadow in limited edition box. Hand numbered to 1000 pairs and people would riot in the street for a pair.

Last edited:
As my lady is passing by the computer she sees a pic of the corks and tells me that she has some corks too....well what do you know.

Put a Nike check on it and its a wrap. Now we see where nike really got the inspiration for these
laugh.gif

The next hottest shoe will be the extremly limited "invisible" lebron... You get nothing but a shadow in limited edition box. Hand numbered to 1000 pairs and people would riot in the street for a pair.
That limited edition box is only in Miami though. Rest of the country gets the brown NSW box. NDC still crashes

My god , the hate in this tread is unbearable.  Congrats to those who got a chance to attain the shoe for retail. This shoe is an instant classic and will go up in market value as time progresses whether some people like it or not. I'm dissapointed that I struck out 2 but it is what it is, on to the next one 

y all tripping...do you think this was cheaper to produce than all other lebrons??retail was the same here as all other lebrons.. (190 euros).can't seem to understand why all of you think that a cork shoe is worse than a plastic one... :smh: :smh: :smh:.its not a performance shoe...its a one of a kind one(no other made of cork which surely was much more difficult to construct than the gr ones.And as i already stated those were close priced as the gr lebrons.don't judge on them like nike released them for 1000.and for all calling out on me,check at the first pics circulating in here,i was there to state that this was my favourite colour....before hypebeast **** moved in.''flame suit on''

Last edited:
My god , the hate in this tread is unbearable.  Congrats to those who got a chance to attain the shoe for retail. This shoe is an instant classic and will go up in market value as time progresses whether some people like it or not. I'm dissapointed that I struck out 2 but it is what it is, on to the next one 

What makes it a classic though? Is it because you say it's a classic? Lebron hasn't even worn these in a game.

Stuck out on the corks. Euro sites and NDC.  Ended up with the Volts, KB8 blue corals, and 2 crimson AJ3. At least I have my Royal 1s. You win some, you lose some. I'm about to get rid of 1/4 of my collection...Nike and JB are trying to put a hurting to this sneakerhead's pockets 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol camped for my first and last time tonight.

Everyone was heated, couple fights, just lame.

I was the 3rd or 4th guy in line around 4pm, I ended up being in the mid 20's somehow 
laugh.gif

Waited around until 1:30am and was tired of getting rained on so I packed up and left. 

Congrats to all who got a pair.

For real though I have NEVER had success on NDC for a major release :smh:

Feelsrealbatman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom