Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had Failed my order by Saturday afternoon sometime.  It may even have happened in the morning prior to their releasing.

My money was taken via PP, but now is being refunded.

If they had your size by the 11am(6amest) drop... maybe you will luck out.

I haven't heard of anyone here who thought they copped at the scheduled online release time 6am EST 23 Feb, so maybe your early order was still prioritized by the time a real online inventory was updated
My status has been processed since last Friday....  I hope they honor it.

I really hope JJ goes up at a completely random time during the day today.  Makes it most fair for everyone.  They'd be foolish to announce a time because it will just cause the site to crash.

Jimmy Jazz Customer Service Rep Update-

"There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours. There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours."

Glad somebody else got some too.
I'm really surprised how low the whole Footlocker EU thing stayed, I have family in england too 
tired.gif

OK AS SOON AS U WIPE THE UNBORN OFF YOUR FACE

Im not the D.umbass Who just called people out and got the entire site wrong. Maybe if you spent more time reading than trying to zing people in an attempt to boost your low *** self esteem, you'd have realize how pointless your comment was.

Stop being a punk. ******g mark.

Be nice to people and things will come full-circle. Network and establish a good rapport and build on relationships. Most human people have a common decency and will "scratch your back if you scratch theirs." Nowadays, these kiddies are looking for a quick comeup so this will all probably fall by the wayside. /speech

Be nice to people and things will come full-circle. Network and establish a good rapport and build on relationships. Most human people have a common decency and will "scratch your back if you scratch theirs." Nowadays, these kiddies are looking for a quick comeup so this will all probably fall by the wayside. /speech

QFT!

Jimmy Jazz Customer Service Rep Update-

"There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours. There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours."
this is a cut and pasted reply.. I got it twice already exact wording

Damn I would have been all over that if I knew they were releasing today on footlocker :smh:

Word. Even though my phone can't Order from em, woulda been nice to have a shot. I will try this in the future, I have fam in France to ship to.

Sucks I paid 500 for a pair and have to see peeps get multiples for retail. Oh well it's part of loving the sneakers.

To kinda throw this thread off-topic a little bit I found an old pic of "Big Bang LeBron customs" they actually look really nice.

Last edited:

I agree, but networking is harder now because of peoples greed. Most connects I've made are 25 and up, this new gen of Sneakerheads is alot more selfish and self centered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom