OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

2D0DAB4C-A437-4804-95DB-B3AEB2BA2A76.jpeg

You a big Trezz fan?

I saw a lot of clippers games at staples
He was always “on”
Dude is literally a monster
Let’s see ..
I just kid too dude

is it still considered "running it back" if half the roster from last years gone?

i really, realy hope jerry west has a blockbuster deal coming of we might as well say bye to kawhi and pg

I think PG is gone regardless. I’m optimistic about Kawhi. Losing JAM is big. Trez needed to go, mcgruder doesn’t matter, Shamet was bad in the bubble but I would have preferred to keep him. Keeping Morris was also big.

I think we make another move for sure, but I think it may be during the season.

market drying up, but im not too concerned yet
moves will be made and you live with the outcome. just happy we let trezz go to allow zu the minutes he deserves and made the coaching changes

Yeah, I don’t see another significant move out of the team right now and I’m fine with it. Going to be another weird season anyway. If the team we have stays mostly health, who knows?

(Lakers fans who lurk in here please feel free to put a laughing emoji on this post).

they got to at least go balls to the wall for ibaka and the clips still doesnt have a pg for gods sake

Serge would be a way better fit than Trez for he. Marc looked washed to me but even he can hit the outside shot and can still be a big body with 6 fouls for us :lol:

Ballmer needs to pay then under the table and get both

Yeah, I don’t see another significant move out of the team right now and I’m fine with it. Going to be another weird season anyway. If the team we have stays mostly health, who knows?

(Lakers fans who lurk in here please feel free to put a laughing emoji on this post).
:rofl:

Ibaka over Trezz is an upgrade for us. Would still like one more big though. What’s up with Boogie’s ***** ***?

I think we still need another guard more. We now have Zu, Ibaka, PatPat and the big we picked up in the Piston trade. PG rotation is thinner. That said, I don’t know of any decent PGs still available.

Reactions: HIM
Serge>trezz

Read an article a few days ago suggesting that the Clippers were after ibaka and gasol. Wonder if it's possible to sign them both?

Either way, we still need a point guard/leader

Last edited:
Very disappointed in Clippers FA. Losing Trezz is not a big deal, especially being replaced with Ibaka. He brings offense behind 5 ft' that Trez can't match. He also can block and has the height to match up with bigs that Trez cant. Other than that, that's it, lol. We need a PG, nothing else out there. Smh.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t somewhat disappointed, but I wasn’t expecting much this post season. We don’t have cap space and don’t have a lot of assets to make trades with. There was only so much the FO could do.

Hope T Mann really been in the lab since the bubble because he might be out best PG option.

If they dont get a PG, say goodbye to KW and PG, because next year they gone. This is THEE year, and I just don't think we have enough to go head up with Lake.

i wanna know who they actually tried to pursue point guard-wise because it seems like they didnt try much

like dj agustin or teague would have been an upgrade, i mean any pg outside of lonzo or austin would have worked

media and all that hyped up what us fans were expecting for the clips to be done during FA
honestly not that disappointed knowing that we were strapped on assets for trades and cap space for any big signings, not that there were any great names out there

don't forget that with the lack of a true playmaking PG last season, we still had the second best offense in the league.
i got faith in the new coaching system and their ability to actually draw up plays on offense and having a solid rotation come playoff time

still think our front office has something coming, but prob won't do anything till the deadline after seeing how our current guys do during the first couple months before the playoff push. at this point, i just care more about the guys staying healthy during the season (aside from load management) into the playoffs to build up chemistry and a rhythm with each other

media and all that hyped up what us fans were expecting for the clips to be done during FA
honestly not that disappointed knowing that we were strapped on assets for trades and cap space for any big signings, not that there were any great names out there

don't forget that with the lack of a true playmaking PG last season, we still had the second best offense in the league.
i got faith in the new coaching system and their ability to actually draw up plays on offense and having a solid rotation come playoff time

still think our front office has something coming, but prob won't do anything till the deadline after seeing how our current guys do during the first couple months before the playoff push. at this point, i just care more about the guys staying healthy during the season (aside from load management) into the playoffs to build up chemistry and a rhythm with each other
It really is a great coaching staff.

I thought Atkinson deserved a look for the head coaching job along with jvg.

I fully expect a deal will be made for a solid point guard by the deadline. Lowry? Derrick rose? Dinwiddie?

I believe pg issues are in his head and if anybody can help him with that it's the current staff.

>>>>>>>Not giving up on PG. <<<<<<<

Serge/Morris/zubac and a tiny bit of patpat will eat up minutes vacated by harrell and JAM. Serge is basically better than Harrell and JAM combined and serge isn't a 1 trick pony like those 2.

Hate to see shams go, but truth be told, Kennard is a better player. He can create his own opportunities off the dribble, shoots about the same from 3 as shams, and has good playmaking ability. He's gonna get some minutes at point for sure. (Only thing about Kennard, he's always banged up.) Only played 28 games last year, and 60 something the year before...

The rumors I hear suggest that behind the scenes it was a kawhi/PG vs. Louwill/Beverly/Harrell thing going on. If that's the case, if it doesn't get resolved and I do mean fast, lemon pepper Lou and bev are in a gotsta go situation. IMO, Lou has gotta go anyway for being the most bustery of busters in the bubble. He didn't want to be there and it showed in his play and antics. If the Clippers were going to win a title, the Clippers need players with a championship mindset. I'm convinced that LPL is not of that mindset.

Coming back to reality after the two round meltdown in the bubble...this team is still a very very good team. Patience, and we will get in position to win it all.

IMHO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom