OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

pg gon pull it together and we goin to game 7

lets go, this is their third qtr to lose

great season. felt with all these injuries in the east it was our year.

we could easily had this series reverse & be in the finals. oh well. still love this team. I'm sure ownership will improve the team.
Balmer looking for a chip

I'm proud of your team. Respect. They fought hard. Bummed injury hit kawhi. But pg and Reggie and Terance Mann and boogie, all had some bright spots. That's good man. I hope they run it back next year. Plus get serge back. Y'all will be aight.

I just hate when a team I root for get eliminated and then you start picturing having to go through 82 all over again just to get to the playoffs. Feels like I pay more attention to it as my favorite players get older. Maybe as I get older too.

Damn. Great season for y'all though. Stay up. Way up.

Where do we go from here, I would assume Leonard is not coming back and let it be a bonus if he does. What do we need to focus on in the offseason? Ideal pickups? Certainly would have beaten the Lakers no matter what Shannon or the naysayers preach.

short of the goal, but despite being dealt a bad hand of injuries and to a degree scheduling this playoffs, still a historic season for the team and i’m honestly happy to see a team out there that was well coached and played with some heart

we got some contracts to figure out with our cap situation, but hope we get to see the guys run it back

Tough one last night. I’m sure not the way any of us wanted to see the team go out, especially not with CP tap dancing in our grave. But I’m not sure losing another heart-breaker would have been much better.

Great season though. Proud of the team and excited about this post-season run for a lot of reasons, but two big ones are PG redeeming himself and Ty proving he’s legit.

Tough one last night. I’m sure not the way any of us wanted to see the team go out, especially not with CP tap dancing in our grave. But I’m not sure losing another heart-breaker would have been much better.

Great season though. Proud of the team and excited about this post-season run for a lot of reasons, but two big ones are PG redeeming himself and Ty proving he’s legit.
Oh hush

This shows all our current contracts going into next season.

PG
Morris
Kennard
Zu
Beverly
Rondo
Otoro
Yogi

All under contract for next season.

T - Mann has a team option that I assume we’ll exercise.

Kawhi and Serge have player options. I would guess that, coming off of back surgery, Serge will opt in rather than test the market.

Pat Pat
Boogie
Batum
Reggie
Coffey
Scrubb

All UFAs.

Definitely want Batum and Reggie back, if possible.

Back
Top Bottom