OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

i think the training staff is way off because one of kawhis condition was he got his own medical team and they determine whether he is 100% or not and whether he could play or rest so I call BS on that

all these rumors that kawhi will go elsewhere is funnily enough not coming from kawhis camp, its from dallas, miami and new york

people also forget that this is a guy who left toronto, a team that would have been the favorite to win back to back chips and not only that but be a practical king to the country of canada, he gave up all that up just so he can play in his hometown

I think 1 of the top priorities for this offseason is for Management to bring in a new medical training staff! Jasen Powell and the rest of the medical team needs to bounce and this was prior to the Kawhi's injury. Our history of Star Players always getting hurt especially around playoff time has been crazy and to see how CP3 was able to recover from round 1 and flourishing in his 1st Finals with the Suns miracle workers. This has been long over due.

Did they ever announce what was wrong with Kawhi’s knee?

don't think we will ever really know unless him and his medical team announces it/okays for the team to announce

can't forget that kawhi likes to keep his health info private and the fact that we've gone this long and there's no mention means the team is doing a good job of keeping things under wraps

I believe the leak.

Kawhi was never going to come back, even if we made it to the finals, but I believe the Clips still held that close to heart to play into the other team and media mindset. Watch, Kawhi will (quietly) have the surgery in the next coming weeks.
So you think he tore his acl?

If he did tear his ACL, needs surgery and hasn’t had it yet, he’s not doing himself any favors by putting it off. Since the next seasons is supposed to start in October like normal, the longer he waits, the more it increases the games he won’t be available to play.

6-9 months recovery it seems so he could be back in form for next years playoff if there are no setbacks

Back
Top Bottom