OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

where has this version of mann been all year long?

seems like he can do this every night beating everyone with his hustle and athleticism but there are nights when he is too shy to take any shots or drive to the basket

where has this version of mann been all year long?

seems like he can do this every night beating everyone with his hustle and athleticism but there are nights when he is too shy to take any shots or drive to the basket
Yeah, Mann’s season has been frustrating. Can’t seem to find a consistent approach to how aggressive to be offensively. Hopefully more games like tonight to come from him.

just saw that powell got a fractured foot bone

thought he was just being rested for tomorrow

another one out indefinitely :smh:

great win tonight though, mann just needs to step up now

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Best offensive game of the year. Pretty impressive. Even without Kawhi and PG, when RJ plays like he has some sense, we’re different.

RoCo’s defense is crazy

Yeah, Mann’s season has been frustrating. Can’t seem to find a consistent approach to how aggressive to be offensively. Hopefully more games like tonight to come from him.
Agreed! Maybe the tussle with Luka lit the match that got him going and this is the TMann we see from now on. He's definitely capable and I also like seeing him run the point as well.

Last edited:
Golden state played terribly defensively the majority of the game. Not impressed by our offense last night. But that was the best defensive performance of the Ty Lue tenure.

I doubt we see Norman the rest of the year. I have no faith in the medical team treating him properly

I can't stand Luka and Booker. I put them in the same boat! I guess this is what it was like for other fans during the Lob City Era. They hated Blake and CP3.

i always foundcp dirty even as a clips i was tolerating him like i do kennard now

i dont know why he doesnt called out for his sh*t more because dude is puny and his huge napoleon complex has him endangering players all the time like that giannis lob in the finals, dude had his full force to knock freak off the air, he's lucky giannis is toot strong for this homunculi or else dude be crashing to the ground head first :smh:

then there's this wanna be tough guy mr jenner but someone steps up to him, dude about to cry when crowder isnt there to get in between then starts yapping again when there's a 10 yard distance bewteen him and another dude

i always foundcp dirty even as a clips i was tolerating him like i do kennard now

i dont know why he doesnt called out for his sh*t more because dude is puny and his huge napoleon complex has him endangering players all the time like that giannis lob in the finals, dude had his full force to knock freak off the air, he's lucky giannis is toot strong for this homunculi or else dude be crashing to the ground head first :smh:

then there's this wanna be tough guy mr jenner but someone steps up to him, dude about to cry when crowder isnt there to get in between then starts yapping again when there's a 10 yard distance bewteen him and another dude
No doubt! I agree with everything you stated. Maybe that's why the bball Gods hasn't gifted CP3 with a Championship. As for Beta Booker, his tough guy act is so wack especially when he's been exposed for crying about being doubled team during a summer scrimmage and most recently crying about the Raptor Mascot waving his arms during his free throws. SMH!

Back
Top Bottom