OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

tough loss but i’m content with the effort given on playing the 1 and 2 seed back to back. makes me more optimistic that we’d be a tough out during the play in and can give phoenix/GS a tough time during the playoffs

Talked to some people in the org today. I was surprised how optimistic they were about PG. Hope that means we get good news today.

CA61FF11-2C32-4FA2-BE8C-73C48D2882FF.jpeg

LAC Reppin in the nosebleeds. Our boys looking so far. Gotta finish strong!

the third was atrocious on our end especially with Zu playing real bad today. low IQ from reggie towards the shenanigans at the end but ill take the win

love see mann being able to take over and what i’m seeing from covington so far

Schedule gets more favorable from here, but not looking good for us to get out of the play-in. Denver and Dallas are both six games ahead and I don’t see either dropping precipitously (absent Joker and/ Luka missing a lot of games)

Reggie delivers a dime once and a while, but he definitely is not a natural passer.

got stop playing down to opponents levels, this game is up for grabs

for as many good pg’s out there, clips cant seem to nab one, its either reggie or mann as point

its a zu block party but rockets not missing behind the arc and these dude celebrating like its a touchdown for each make :lol:

Back
Top Bottom