Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

Yeah, it was kinda a dumb question. smh. watched 'em Wednesday night, two great episodes.

Yeah, it was kinda a dumb question. smh. watched 'em Wednesday night, two great episodes.

This season is already far better than season 3- as necessary as it was.

The writing on this show is only getting better, which is more than I can say for many of the shows I have followed in the past.

I love the new angle of Don, and I can't help but think the Berkely chick will show up sooner than later. Also, why Don gotta hate on ALI though? All ad men shoulda loved Ali.

This season is already far better than season 3- as necessary as it was.

The writing on this show is only getting better, which is more than I can say for many of the shows I have followed in the past.

I love the new angle of Don, and I can't help but think the Berkely chick will show up sooner than later. Also, why Don gotta hate on ALI though? All ad men shoulda loved Ali.

The last episode was hilarious. I thought Roger was gonna have another heart attack there.

The last episode was hilarious. I thought Roger was gonna have another heart attack there.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Also, why Don gotta hate on ALI though? All ad men shoulda loved Ali.
Nah, people thought Ali was a loudmouth show off at the time it makes sense that someone like Don wouldn't like him since he prizes shutting up about yourself.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Also, why Don gotta hate on ALI though? All ad men shoulda loved Ali.
Nah, people thought Ali was a loudmouth show off at the time it makes sense that someone like Don wouldn't like him since he prizes shutting up about yourself.

Season been going great so far

Roger finally got in
pimp.gif

Didn't know how far they were going to push Don's secret past, I'm a bit disappointed because it was done so well, but I figure that's something they save for the end of the series, if at all.

I wonder if the last look Don had towards his secretary was a sign of things to come, or perhaps just Don relaxing and becoming his old self again.

Didn't know how far they were going to push Don's secret past, I'm a bit disappointed because it was done so well, but I figure that's something they save for the end of the series, if at all.

I wonder if the last look Don had towards his secretary was a sign of things to come, or perhaps just Don relaxing and becoming his old self again.

Pryces dad, ain't a dude to mess around with. I thought he was gonna step on his glasses.
laugh.gif
at Roger taking out his frustration on Pete, but acting like everything was cool and Lucky Strike wasn't in trouble
30t6p3b.gif

I actually don't want to see Don mess up his current relationship, even though Megan seems to be better with Sally.

Pryces dad, ain't a dude to mess around with. I thought he was gonna step on his glasses.
laugh.gif
at Roger taking out his frustration on Pete, but acting like everything was cool and Lucky Strike wasn't in trouble
30t6p3b.gif

I actually don't want to see Don mess up his current relationship, even though Megan seems to be better with Sally.

best episode of the season

when are they gonna bring that little boy that likes sally back into the mix?

best episode of the season

when are they gonna bring that little boy that likes sally back into the mix?

I actually want Don to go back to his womanizing drinking ways, probably why i dug the ending so much when he's grilling Megan and the perfect music cue hits, as always with this show.

great episode but def not the best of the season, that goes to The Suitcase or The Good News.

Back
Top Bottom