Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

You liked Betty before? She was always the worst character to watch, just a pain in the @%!.

It was a great episode, Roger and the Japanese, Don admitting his situation to that market research lady, who I expected they'd get together when I first saw her on the show and now that she's not actually married I fully expect that to happen.

Don needs to fire his new secretary
indifferent.gif
It's not even that she's not young and cute...she's just straight up terrible at her job.

Betty is a %#%%% who I haven't liked from the beginning. She's a terrible mother and you could tell when she was talking to Sally's therapist that she didn't take Sally's emotions into consideration at all when she left Don.

indifferent.gif
It's not even that she's not young and cute...she's just straight up terrible at her job.

Betty is a %#%%% who I haven't liked from the beginning. She's a terrible mother and you could tell when she was talking to Sally's therapist that she didn't take Sally's emotions into consideration at all when she left Don.

Finally got around to seeing the episode. Just epic television. This show is just great. I loved this episode so much. The social circumstances, office politics, family issues, comic relief, incredible aesthetics... damn this is good tv.

Yea, I'm a fan
laugh.gif

Finally got around to seeing the episode. Just epic television. This show is just great. I loved this episode so much. The social circumstances, office politics, family issues, comic relief, incredible aesthetics... damn this is good tv.

Yea, I'm a fan
laugh.gif

"fake dinner plans with your fake husband"
laugh.gif
yea I thought Don was gonna smash right away.
Betty is such a %!!%*.

"fake dinner plans with your fake husband"
laugh.gif
yea I thought Don was gonna smash right away.
Betty is such a %!!%*.

Anywhere I can catch the first few season 4 episodes online? I'm just about all caught up but season 4 episodes aren't all on-demand at the moment. Thanks

Anywhere I can catch the first few season 4 episodes online? I'm just about all caught up but season 4 episodes aren't all on-demand at the moment. Thanks

Originally Posted by jpap348

indifferent.gif
She's supposed to be comic relief, she's bad at her job on purpose.

Originally Posted by jpap348

indifferent.gif
She's supposed to be comic relief, she's bad at her job on purpose.

Enjoyed tonights episode, finally addressed Peggys growing frustration with Don and their relationship.

Another small reminder how much I love Don and Rogers relationship, just a quick phonecall and I was laughing hysterically.

Episode was great until the ghost showed up, I could have done without that
laugh.gif
. Don"s phonecall to California was great too, he's never cried like that in the show, especially not in front of someone. Then Don was back at work a few hours later.

Peggy also referenced the ongoing theme/issue of the season with Don, "how long are you going to go on like this" which I thought was important.

Great episode

Enjoyed tonights episode, finally addressed Peggys growing frustration with Don and their relationship.

Another small reminder how much I love Don and Rogers relationship, just a quick phonecall and I was laughing hysterically.

Episode was great until the ghost showed up, I could have done without that
laugh.gif
. Don"s phonecall to California was great too, he's never cried like that in the show, especially not in front of someone. Then Don was back at work a few hours later.

Peggy also referenced the ongoing theme/issue of the season with Don, "how long are you going to go on like this" which I thought was important.

Great episode

Eh, we've had Don's dad show up in his house at one point it just wasn't such bad CG as that.

Jesus, Duck was pathetic though.

Eh, we've had Don's dad show up in his house at one point it just wasn't such bad CG as that.

Jesus, Duck was pathetic though.

Yeah and with flashbacks or Don walking into a room and his family was there, that was fine.. but the early 90s ghost technology just made me laugh at an otherwise great/serious scene.

Duck was just sad, but I thought it was great that Don was almost equally embarrassing when he tried to hit him and missed terribly.

Yeah and with flashbacks or Don walking into a room and his family was there, that was fine.. but the early 90s ghost technology just made me laugh at an otherwise great/serious scene.

Duck was just sad, but I thought it was great that Don was almost equally embarrassing when he tried to hit him and missed terribly.

definitely one of the best episodes of Mad Men all time. interesting that Matt Weiner is the only writing credit on the episode...wish he would write them all himself (not that the other writers are bad at all, but it is HIS show and HIS story). best TV drama since The Sopranos and one of the best ever

definitely one of the best episodes of Mad Men all time. interesting that Matt Weiner is the only writing credit on the episode...wish he would write them all himself (not that the other writers are bad at all, but it is HIS show and HIS story). best TV drama since The Sopranos and one of the best ever

Back
Top Bottom