OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

like i said you a bum if you cant stop somebody from throwing too the rb and te all game i damn near droped 40 my 1st game on here and he got 13

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

What all team playbooks have the Wildcat Formation
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The game is dope, but I went through a full fantasy draft and it wouldn't let me save the game cause it said i was on the wrong profile
mad.gif

I have a question: would it be better for me to trade in Madden 09/NBA 2K9 at Blockbuster or GameStop?

I agree, Wildcat formation is pretty wack and a waste of time. Just stick to ur regular offense.

Game is by far the best Madden I've played. And I don't think the clock is such a problem... well that's cause I've never trailed an opponentso far
laugh.gif

I copped from walmart at midnight, so far so good

I just gotta get over the learning curve I've always played madden on a PS so xbox seems weird as hell

I love the accelerated clock. I made a few comeback wins online down by 2+ touchdowns with it. It's less frustrating now when an opponent decides to milkthe clock. More fun.

after finally getting time for one full game in im liking the feel...still on the fence about the clock system though

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I love the accelerated clock. I made a few comeback wins online down by 2+ touchdowns with it. It's less frustrating now when an opponent decides to milk the clock. More fun.

My problem with the clock... yes in certain situations it should be used.. but not the entire game. As said before I run the ball a lot.. so I had 2 five plusminute drives.. without even trying...get all the way down and fumble... so I just wasted 6 minutes

Haven't read through the whole thread to see if this has already been asked but somebody check the back of their PS3 copy and tell me what the resolutionsare please. Wanna know if 10 supports 1080p.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Haven't read through the whole thread to see if this has already been asked but somebody check the back of their PS3 copy and tell me what the resolutions are please. Wanna know if 10 supports 1080p.

- Preciate it.
1080p engaged

Originally Posted by toine2983

Thanks jetpac.

Did Ian give a timeframe for the release of these patches?

My best guesstimate is that one would be release right around the start of the season and the other would be released a few weeks into the season?

Yep right around the start of the season.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

What all team playbooks have the Wildcat Formation
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah I need that update ASAP i need Vick on my Eagles so i can get that Wildcat crackin.......anyone know when they will add him on there-PS3...no crap-boxover here

Back
Top Bottom