OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Franchise mode seems str8 so far..haven't messed with online yet but Xbox GT is BigSmitty202

My criticisms so far:

- Running Backs break almost every tackle vs. the CPU and vice versa
- Online clock is pretty wack.
- Defensive line is too od
laugh.gif

- I feel like the graphics arent not better than '09

and THE WORST THING ABOUT MADDEN = WHY DO THEY CHANGE THE FORMAT FOR PLAY CALLING!?!? I hate every year its a different layout, and this years is too simpleand horrible.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Yeah I need that update ASAP i need Vick on my Eagles so i can get that Wildcat crackin.......anyone know when they will add him on there-PS3...no crap-box over here
i believe the eagles wildcat formation is the only one with passing plays ... or maybe it was the dolphins too ... either way this is preciselywhy i wont play madden as much anymore ... its gonna be too much effort to try and stop the eagles cheesers ... if vick is anywhere above a 87 speed itscurtains for madden ... now we gotta go back to how it was two years ago when you had to de contain every play and blitz ... only difference is, now the teamvick is on is a MOB ... imagine back in 05-06 if the falcons were as good as the eagles are
sick.gif
... and im talking strictly from a madden standpoint hell i wouldnt lose withhim back then this is gonna be stupid ...

Ya I didn't really like the Dolphins Wildcat, I'll try Eagles.

But it does work pretty good or it did for me with AP and Chester Taylor

Eagles Wildcat is good with me.

DeSean Jackson FTW

thats the other thing ... so far they dont allow quarterbacks to take the snap in the wildcat formation ... they will have to overhaul their limitations inorder to enable vick to be available to take the snap ... if they do that, the titans with VY, dolphins with pat white and even the ravens will have a bostbecause troy smith is capable ...

still nothing can compare to having vick run the wildcat ... the magic number is 80 overall and 90 speed ... if ea gives him that its curtains ...

The play screen call is terrible to me too.

I'd rather have the ncaa play screen where you can highlight plays and have 4 available to choose from.

I wish you can change the controls. I can' t get the hang on how to do the swim move as a defensive lineman. Any tips?

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so when are they gonna fix the defensive ai jetpac?
boy yo D is trash let it go im playin it right now 5-0 and dudes cant even get more then 21 on me

Wow just had an amazing game

Down 13 points with 2 mins to go

Score a TD on a screen pass to Percy Harvin

Down 6

Recover an onside with a minute left

Throw a long pass to Berian... get down to the 2, then run it in with AP to win by 1

Dude was HEATED
roll.gif

Next Year.
tired.gif

still nothing can compare to having vick run the wildcat ... the magic number is 80 overall and 90 speed ... if ea gives him that its curtains ...
More like 74-76 Overall. THP will be 88-92 Throw on the run will hit around a 74-78. Speed will range from an 86-90

I can't imagine them giving him a higher rating than Tavaris Jackson.. who is a 69

True Vick is Vick... but he hasn't played in 3 years

Has Madden settled the debate on how to pronounce '10? The commercial says Madden Ten, rather than Madden oh Ten. Interesting.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Has Madden settled the debate on how to pronounce '10? The commercial says Madden Ten, rather than Madden oh Ten. Interesting.
There was a debate? Where the hell did yall get o' 10 from?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

There was a debate? Where the hell did yall get o' 10 from?
I'm almost certain I have discussed this with people before. I don't know, you say oh-eight, oh-nine, it's unnatural to just sayAugust Ninth Ten. Better question: why do we say two thousand and one, when we say nineteen oh one? Will the 22nd century call 2001 twenty oh one?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I can't imagine them giving him a higher rating than Tavaris Jackson.. who is a 69

True Vick is Vick... but he hasn't played in 3 years
Agreed. He'd probably get around a high 60 low 70. THP would probably be in high 80's and Speed would probably be in the mid 80's.He's been in jail for 3 years so I doubt he's as fast as he used to be. If EA makes him unstoppable again I'm going to quit every time someonechooses the Eagles.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

boy yo D is trash let it go im playin it right now 5-0 and dudes cant even get more then 21 on me

most ive given up was 13 ... ... ... ... ... ... 5-3 with 3 d/c/freeze

Wow. Why is it so hard to defend the pass from breaking one wide open? It seems like the d backs don't know how to zero in on an angle...
smh.gif

Game is dumb.

Seriously, why doesn't the line hold up for running blocks? Why do I have to get hit with the first defender everytime...

Same !%@# as last year...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom