OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

just got the Cali edition madden 10
pimp.gif

2gwi6av.jpg

[h1]EA Working on Adding Vick to MaddenRoster[/h1]
By Owen Good, 12:30 PM on Fri Aug 14 2009, 1,697 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid

custom_1250267123563_michael-vick-madden.jpg
Within hours of Madden NFL 10's midnight launch, NFL pariah Michael Vick was signed to a two-year contract with Philadelphia. Vick's not included on the retail version's roster, so an immediate question is, when will he be added?

EA Sports spokesman Rob Semsey told Kotaku:
We are currently working with the NFL and NFLPA on approvals and details regarding the addition of Michael Vick to the Philadelphia Eagles roster in Madden NFL 10. We are hopeful to make an announcement in the near future.

laugh.gif

http://kotaku.com/5337561/ea-working-on-adding-vick-to-madden-roster

what game is that picture from? the couldn't pick a better lookin pic from a better lookin game?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

^^^ i didnt even look at them, what are they?
i think most of them you have to do on ALL-Pro. Some that i remember are: intercept Peyton 3 times, intercept a ball thats intended for RandyMoss, make L.T fumble, win a fumble battle in the endzone to score a td, and others.

This is a dumb question but where do you change the difficulty at?

Im about to head out in 20 minutes. Is this game worth buying? Is it better than 09?

I will say cheesing will be reduced a LOT this year. Its about playcalling and getting your guy in the right spots to succeed. Recognition at the LOS,adjustments/audibles etc...

Love it so far though

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

dam my run game is terrible. SMH anyone else having problems running the ball?
Yeah... It feels like my holes just crumble and the lead block just sucks me in... I can't get an open hole to save my life. I had 50 yards onabout 18 carries with AD game 1...
sick.gif

Passing is pretty decent.

2 TDs with Percy game 1.
I also picked up Marvin to be my number 1 and let Berrian become a slot receiver again. Marvin/Berrian/Percy is a problem. And Rice coming for some plays givesme a large target. I'm going to have great passing stats, I just hope I can get my running game going.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Yeah... It feels like my holes just crumble and the lead block just sucks me in... I can't get an open hole to save my life. I had 50 yards on about 18 carries with AD game 1...
sick.gif

2 TDs with Percy game 1.
I also picked up Marvin to be my number 1 and let Berrian become a slot receiver again. Marvin/Berrian/Percy is a problem. And Rice coming for some plays gives me a large target. I'm going to have great passing stats, I just hope I can get my running game going.

I have found way more success running outside versus between the tackles. Just stack your receivers to one side and run to the opposite side, usually yourtight end can hold that DE or LB just long enough for you to have one on one with the safety and then it's a juke and you are gone. That's whatI've been able to do consistently with Michael Turner and McFadden thus far. It's not as successful if your opponent is playing a zone defense wherethe CB doesn't align himself with a receiver.

The misdirection handoff plays in particular have worked really well.

have not played in 2 days bout to hop on in a few if anyone wants to run a game add me kicks23

8-1

ive already started unlocking stuff left and right hit LT and made him fumble which lead to me winning in TO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my run game is good already had 2 games were forte and jones had 100 yards each

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by nnarum

Yeah... It feels like my holes just crumble and the lead block just sucks me in... I can't get an open hole to save my life. I had 50 yards on about 18 carries with AD game 1...
sick.gif

2 TDs with Percy game 1.
I also picked up Marvin to be my number 1 and let Berrian become a slot receiver again. Marvin/Berrian/Percy is a problem. And Rice coming for some plays gives me a large target. I'm going to have great passing stats, I just hope I can get my running game going.

I have found way more success running outside versus between the tackles. Just stack your receivers to one side and run to the opposite side, usually your tight end can hold that DE or LB just long enough for you to have one on one with the safety and then it's a juke and you are gone. That's what I've been able to do consistently with Michael Turner and McFadden thus far. It's not as successful if your opponent is playing a zone defense where the CB doesn't align himself with a receiver.

The misdirection handoff plays in particular have worked really well.
Alright, thanks for the tips!
smile.gif

Offensive player of the week for week 1: Tom Brady with 504 passing yards and 5 TDs...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I love how Brian Westbrook actually plays like Brian Westbrook this year. He is such a great dual threat for me. Signing Burress has paid off well too.

My defense in the Red Zone is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible tho
sick.gif

EDIT: and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Leftwich getting demoted for Freeman already in my franchise.

just lost my first online game 24-10. Broke a 98 yard run with Gore in the wildcat, i swear they break alot of tackles. In that play Gore had 3 people dragginghim for like 10 yards and then just broke out like a rocket
laugh.gif

when i started my franchise i signed plax marvin and mccalister all for trade bait ... i was the cowboys and got rid of almost all my old guys and had to tradeaway d ware cuz his contract wasnt in the cards for my mob ...

stafford at qb ... felix/barber/choice at rb ... roy E, percy harvin and miles austin at wr ... aaron curry, rodgers-cromartie and tatupu were my main tradeson d ...

team is NASTY ... and so what if i fudged it with the sign and trade of fa, its a video game lol ... i lost romo, crayton, d ware, t newman, brooking and someother throw ins ... still have witten and tellus though

Just lost my first game... Hawks are straight TRASH. I'm ashamed to say that because I myself am a Seahawks fan...
tired.gif

And I can't run the ball for %@#^
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom