OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

WOW they're making you pay for online franchise? That's ridiculous.

no, theres a code on the back of the manual
Yeah just realized that
laugh.gif
I was in shock that they would dothat.

Anyways, I played an unranked game with the 49ers against the Pats. Frank Gore is a certified beast and the defense in this game is turrrrible.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
free agent
did you dload any rosters? is he only playable in online franchise? cause i downloaded the newest rosters and hes not in there

on a side note:

Vick will be in the next roster update, Wednesday 8/19
23332276.jpg

picked it up 2 hours ago and I've only played like 12 minutes. I love the game, but i havent had much time to play

Frank gore = a best

^
idk i just looked and free agents and he was there maybe they took him off ima go check...........

yeah hes gone so i guess the took him off on the update

that means dont download the update rosters if you want PLEX

he was on my game all week now he is gone

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
idk i just looked and free agents and he was there maybe they took him off ima go check...........

yeah hes gone so i guess the took him off on the update

that means dont download the update rosters if you want PLEX

he was on my game all week now he is gone
ahh crap
frown.gif

it sucks how eagles was the team i always used now EVERYONES gonna wanna cheese with them cause Vick's on the team...feel like real madrid alll over againin fifa

just got my first win online
pimp.gif
Dude was the cowboys, i was the niners. Iwon 29-28. Came right down to the wire, he scored a 90 yrd run with Felix Jones ( WAY TOO MANY BROKEN TACKLES IN THIS GAME ) and he went up. i had about 2minutes left, Kept passing it to Crabtree eventually scored a TD, i wanted to go for the win so i went with the 2pt conversion and got it with Crab
pimp.gif
. Other guy almost throw a 70yrd TD with Roy Williams but my saftey made him dropit in the air
pimp.gif

Plax is a beast in this game, he's gone in the newest roster update tho. Can't wait till they add Vick.
pimp.gif

if anybody wants a game on xbox 360

hahahahahaudead i like to match up teams so if u are goin to use a good team im goin to use a good team same goes with lower ranked teams

Back
Top Bottom