OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

The eagles are too nasty
smh.gif

Just had an insane game. DeSean Jackson is the GOAT. Dude had 4 guys on him and he spun off all them like it was nothing and then just turned on the turbo into the endzone.

20-5 online now, should be at least 23-2
eyes.gif
Man i know i be jammin on that left thumb stick like crazy cause i know that stuff happens...

I just played the Eagles using the Bears and i threw over the middle to Hester, he had 3 dudes hanging off him, then Zant came in late... he shook the 3 dudesand knocked Zant on the ground and took off for the score
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude was gettin crazy lucky in the beginning too... had 2 INTs before i had run 3 plays... one went for 6.

Had to dig myself out of a 0-14 hole... then out of a 7-21 hole, turned everything around in the 2nd though... won 38-21
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

dude...i know you see me fraij why you duckin?
I was mid game when you were sending me invites... And i dont like you.
roll.gif

I see the dudes youre playin online anways ... all lvl 1's and +%#$ with more L's than W's
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The eagles are too nasty
smh.gif

Just had an insane game. DeSean Jackson is the GOAT. Dude had 4 guys on him and he spun off all them like it was nothing and then just turned on the turbo into the endzone.

eyes.gif
Man i know i be jammin on that left thumb stick like crazy cause i know that stuff happens...

I just played the Eagles using the Bears and i threw over the middle to Hester, he had 3 dudes hanging off him, then Zant came in late... he shook the 3 dudes and knocked Zant on the ground and took off for the score
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude was gettin crazy lucky in the beginning too... had 2 INTs before i had run 3 plays... one went for 6.

Had to dig myself out of a 0-14 hole... then out of a 7-21 hole, turned everything around in the 2nd though... won 38-21
pimp.gif
Yeah... I completely blew a game yesterday to a LVL 1
laugh.gif
smh.gif
was completely messing around and what do you know dude hits me withthree straight td's and I lose
sick.gif

You tryna play another game fraij? I'm looking forward to that rematch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The eagles are too nasty
smh.gif

eyes.gif

I just played the Eagles using the Bears and i threw over the middle to Hester, he had 3 dudes hanging off him, then Zant came in late... he shook the 3 dudes and knocked Zant on the ground and took off for the score
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

dude...i know you see me fraij why you duckin?
I was mid game when you were sending me invites... And i dont like you.
roll.gif

I see the dudes youre playin online anways ... all lvl 1's and +%#$ with more L's than W's
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You know i run you

Gonna have to wait til tomorrow im afraid... im headin outta town right now.

tomorrow night or tues ill be ready for you though.

Lets use real bummy teams though
laugh.gif
... i only got like 10 left that i havent gotten a W with

airmaxin youre 0-1 against me on xbl... how is that running me?

you cheese in every game there is, i dont got time for bums like you
laugh.gif

forgot that i played you when i had mizzou... so 1-1 then cause i smoked you with FSU and you had TEXAS
laugh.gif

either way you're a lame
laugh.gif

got all the way down to rank 131 before i lost.......

30 - 11 level 9 rank 166

side note wats up with all the good players ducking a playa when i throw them a invite but all the level 1's want to play me smh something aint right

He never beat me in Madden btw.....but yeah the Texas team that i've never seen before......but do you want a game SW

The good players don't play other good players because some of them only play level 1's and don't want to lose their rank
grin.gif

Not saying I do that, but that's most likely the reason.

They (we) gotta gun at you so we can get ranked.

Some of the dudes at the top be %**%+ IMO, they run from challenges

everybody starts at level 1 so don't discriminate

TOURNAMENT????? can it be done, or do I have to wait for an update?

So i playin some dude and winning 21-7 with 1sec left...all of a sudden it said opponent has lost connection, would i like to play vs comp. or quit? I choosecomputer, and the game ended after 1 more play and I did not get credit for the win. Shouldnt I get a win since the game was clearly over? Or does he just geta loss for the DNF?

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

So i playin some dude and winning 21-7 with 1sec left...all of a sudden it said opponent has lost connection, would i like to play vs comp. or quit? I choose computer, and the game ended after 1 more play and I did not get credit for the win. Shouldnt I get a win since the game was clearly over? Or does he just get a loss for the DNF?
You should of got the W.

He never beat me in Madden btw.....but yeah the Texas team that i've never seen before......but do you want a game SW

LOL youre still using that excuse... it was week 2 or 3 of a NEW dynasty... meaning its the same F'ing roster as you see when you hit quick play.. lame !%!excuse keeps gettin play
laugh.gif

all you needed to know is you had dudes like Shipley and McCoy and Orakpo on the other side... keep making excuses

The good players don't play other good players because some of them only play level 1's and don't want to lose their rank
grin.gif

Not saying I do that, but that's most likely the reason.
only palyers ive played above level 1 is people from NT all the others act like they dont see my invite
grin.gif

then you got the level 1's they try to call you out for playing other level 1's like thats all i do
laugh.gif

I do quick matches most of the time... had like 5 games vs lvl 1's a few days ago but my last 10 have been some lvl 4's 5's 6's and 9's

Im lvl 9 now at 23-1

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

So i playin some dude and winning 21-7 with 1sec left...all of a sudden it said opponent has lost connection, would i like to play vs comp. or quit? I choose computer, and the game ended after 1 more play and I did not get credit for the win. Shouldnt I get a win since the game was clearly over? Or does he just get a loss for the DNF?
You should of got the W.

naw still says im 0-1
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom