OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

yo any of the hardcore madden heads i got a madden online franchise for ps3 dats about o start on wednesday.. it'll be regular teams and 3games a week soif u interested go to maddenx.rttfleagues.com or aim me @ sofly4life88

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

So i playin some dude and winning 21-7 with 1sec left...all of a sudden it said opponent has lost connection, would i like to play vs comp. or quit? I choose computer, and the game ended after 1 more play and I did not get credit for the win. Shouldnt I get a win since the game was clearly over? Or does he just get a loss for the DNF?
That just happened to me too
tired.gif
The dude quit and I finishedthe game against the computer and I didn't get a win

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Can you NOT challenge a play online?
yes u can challenge plays..

but anyways this lag im experiencing is really starting to piss me off...ive tried everything.

cost me two out of my 3 losses.

everyone stay away from Ingy5243, he froze my boy's xbox with 10 seconds left of a game he was losing, he didnt get the loss or dnf, but my buddy did. hewas 15-0 at the time, just a heads up

To those that are getting no wins for cpu games.......Are your opponents doing something before they quit? Like 3 offsides in a row or encrouchments? I knowthat last year there was a glitch where if you did that they would not give you a loss and if you were to stay playing vs the cpu you wouldnt get a win.

i find kickoff returns way to easy in this game...

i ran back 3 kickoff returns for a td with ted ginn jr against the bears and 2 with johnny lee higgins against the panthers.

Originally Posted by infamous54

i find kickoff returns way to easy in this game...

i ran back 3 kickoff returns for a td with ted ginn jr against the bears and 2 with johnny lee higgins against the panthers.
play on ALL-Madden

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

everyone stay away from Ingy5243, he froze my boy's xbox with 10 seconds left of a game he was losing, he didnt get the loss or dnf, but my buddy did. he was 15-0 at the time, just a heads up

LOL...thats who hit me with the "lost connection" wit 1sec left and I didn't get a win!

dude is like a lil kid...who keeps turning the game off! LOL

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004
why you showing yo E-face around these parts after that 2nd game shouldnt you be in the lab some where
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I've been in the lab for hours now figuring out how to "play". Its hard to play pitch, catch, run, defense and win games when yourmechanics are all off. I have got to get better at jumping routes and curse EA for taking out the pre-play assignments that was in the past gen versions
laugh.gif
. Crossing routes could be destroyed back then.

Yeah kickoff returns are way too easy online... I was heated, I tied the game up with a FG, one second left in the game till overtime and he runs it back.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

everyone stay away from Ingy5243, he froze my boy's xbox with 10 seconds left of a game he was losing, he didnt get the loss or dnf, but my buddy did. he was 15-0 at the time, just a heads up

LOL...thats who hit me with the "lost connection" wit 1sec left and I didn't get a win!

dude is like a lil kid...who keeps turning the game off! LOL

he doesnt get the loss from it tho! its amazing how he does it
laugh.gif

this frailj dude would get destroyed im like 11-7 and only play good players and honestly should have only lost 1 game (if u want me to explain i will) runwith any team usually the bengals or chargers i like to match up if u using a good team im using a good team same goes for lower ranked teams i dont wastetime, kick onside kicks or anything like that i play straight up

get at me: hahahahahaudead

mic players only

Back
Top Bottom