OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

rank 104
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so close too the top 100 i can taste it

34 - 11 level 10

Just lost my first game 24-14. I threw a pick 6 during the two minute drill at the 7 yard line down 17-14. Yes I'm mad...
mad.gif

someone play me in 1-2 after a disconnect cause my internet went down yesterday. hit me up on 360 agold1002

good game certified... my offense was horrible.

EDIT: My game is no where close to what you saw. I was all nervous because i didn't want to lose my first NT match up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

So if rank means something to you...See if you can top this..(I cant find a pic when I was ranked #1, but i got people on here that might remember).

http://twitpic.com/buzgg
grin.gif

it was easy to cheat/cheese in past years lets see you pull that off not

at the end of the day that was last year and i remember you talkin about yo rank back then but now rank means nothing huh GTFOOH

ranked 80
pimp.gif
good not i go hope i stay in the top 100 over night
pimp.gif

can someone answer this question for me...

i was playing a ranked game...guy quit before the first half...i took over the game against the computer....

then like 30 sec later, i lost connection...will that count against me as a DNF?

Originally Posted by infamous54

can someone answer this question for me...

i was playing a ranked game...guy quit before the first half...i took over the game against the computer....

then like 30 sec later, i lost connection...will that count against me as a DNF?
yeeeeup

I had a bad day today. I first gave away a game to the Packers. I was about to get the ball in the second half with a 14-7 lead when dude manages to throw ahail mary for a touchdown with 8 seconds left in the half. From there I lost focus and went downhill. Then I played against the lowly Lions and couldn't doa thing versus his defense. SMH. Luckily I came back and put a whooping on the Texans. Tomorrow is a new day...

Back
Top Bottom