OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Rose is a fool out there
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Memphis is just not giving ANYTHING on defense.. they look so big compared to Texas at every position, and they're making mid-range shots.. Texas has tolike the pace of the game, but they've gotta run some better half-court sets and get some open looks.

lol at the like 20 replays of that dunk

Rose is nice, they gotta keep distance for the whole game... cant afford getting into a close one where FT's are key

Texas got a bad case of the turnovers...
sick.gif
And they're forcing shots really early in the shot clock... They gotta slow down. Playin nervous.

Well, in one bracket, I have all four #1s in the Final Four. But in the other bracket, I really felt like if one #1 was going to fail to make it to the FinalFour, it would be Memphis.

Looks like they're going to make it.
laugh.gif

Texas has gotta get their 'bigs' outta the middle and spread the floor and let Augustin go to work.

All these damn turnovers...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Game is far, far from over

Seriously... how can a game be over already when Memphis is buttcheeks from the foul line? that keeps a lot of teams in the game with them.

allen3xis:
Game is far, far from over
Oh, I agree. Like I said, it looks like Memphis is going to advance, but that doesn't mean I'm turning the game off.
laugh.gif

Right now, Memphis is converting their possessions into baskets; eventually, they'll have to shoot free throws.
nerd.gif
And that's why I had originally picked them in one of my two brackets as theone #1 that I thought would fail to advance; because of their FT shooting.

But if they continue to play the way they've played these first 15 minutes, FT shooting won't matter.

Back
Top Bottom